Chapter Five- Illiana...

Kiersey Pov.

I bit down on my bottom lip as my thumb hovered over the call button below Diggy's name on my contact list, i've never really returned back to my clients...mainly because there was never any need, but Daniel won't refuse to find Hannah.

Word going around is that he's actually trying to track her down...After debating over the decision over and over again in my head i pressed call, it took 2 rings before he picked up.

"Hannah?!? Oh, you don't know how bad i'ma beat your muthafucking behind, how dare you think you can sell me out like that?!?" He shouted through the phone, i backed away from it then pressed it up on my ear when i was sure he was done.

My mouth opened but there were no words i could find my self to say, i searched through my head for an answer.

"Uh, this is not Hannah this is her sister...uh, Illiana." I sighed after making my sentence there was a silence and i faced palmed right there, just as i was about to reply he did.

"Um, ok then, where's Hannah?" He quickly asked.

"She's out...with her boyfriend and she accidental left her phone...with me..." I shook my head, this lying thing has to stop...

He cursed before he spoke "Well do you think i could meet up with you then... my manager wants answers...now." 

I rolled my eyes, i was just about to meet up with Justin Combs at starbucks, but you know it's my job to turn up fashionably late... 

"Ok." I sighed. "Where?"

"William's park, 5:00, don't be late." He huffed before hanging up.

The phone still remained at my ear as i sighed and placed it down onto the table, i walked into my room and decided what disguise i was going to use today, hmm how does a hoe's sister look, well most of the time their the complete opposite, i picked out a light brown hair dye and applied it to my hair.

~♥~

I put in my blue eye contacts and applied some lip gloss and mascara, I picked up the scissors from the counter and cut my hair up to shoulder length before straightening it.

I walked out of the bathroom and pulled on a thick Pink jumper and black skinny's with slippers, i slipped on some ray bands and grabbed my car keys before walking out of the room, i walked up to my car and jumped in and buckled up until my phone started buzzing.

I moaned and leaned back into my seat before picking it up. "Hellooo?" I groaned.

"Kiersey? Where are you, we need you to be ready at Lock hold for your next client!!" Jamies voice rang through the phone, i rolled my eyes. "An unexpected meeting has come up." I mumbled.

"What?! Speak up."

"Something came up." I said louder.

"What came up?!?"

"Something bye!" I called then hung up.

I sighed deeply looking through the car window before placing my hands on the wheel and driving to the location. I pulled up when i got there then walked to the park, i started to walk slower once i'd seen Diggy hanging on the swings obviously in deep thought, so i thought that when i walked up to him he wouldn't notice, that didn't work.

He looked up once i approached him. "I didn't think you'd come." He said so quiet it was almost a whisper, he looked me up and down before looking away.

I took a seat on the swings next to him. "Well i did have better things to do." I muttered under my breath.

He rolled his eyes and looked at me. "Did you know your sister was gonna do this to me?!?"