Chapter One- Surprise Surprise

Kiersely Pov.

I held the cigarette in my two fingers, and took a puff, before looking back at Daniel but as everyone calls him Diggy Simmons, Never would i had thought Diggy would smoke before he does a show, he took a few puffs before throwing it the bin, he rummaged through his pockets and pulled out a jar of Extra and poured them down into his palm.

"Why so much?" I asked as he stuffed in his mouth.

"My breath smells like cigarettes, people are gonna find out." He said chewing like crazy and fixing his hair in the dressing room mirror.

I smirked mentally, he didn't have the slightest clue this was gonna be all over the news the next day.

"So you're coming to the party with me tonight?!?" He asked turning to me.

I snapped out of my daze, and looked up at him, i put my cigar out and stood up. "Of course baby." I said wrapping my arms around his neck, he planted a soft kiss on my lips and smiled. "Thank's bae."

There was a knock on his door. 

"Dig, you gotta be out in 5!" 

"Yeah, i'ma be there." He called back.

I fixed his collar and dusted it off. "Knock them down Dig." I winked.

He smiled and kissed my cheek before exiting his dressing room, ahh well this was easier than i thought it would be, i leaned back on his table before and idea came in my head. "Ohh uh Dig can i get a picture."

He turned around. "Why baby?"

"Uh, jusssst for a memory!" I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

He nodded and posed at the door, i snapped it and smiled. "Perfect." I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?!" He raised his eye brow.

"Oh um...perfect, it's just perfect..." 

~♥~

Later at the party.

The blue lights darted every where as people grinded on each other to Jeremih Go to the mo, i adjusted my black wig to make sure it looked real, my character today was meant to be Hannah, a feisty, rude, flirty chick, so basically a hoe, i was wearing a black tank top that showed whole lot of cleavage and white booty shorts and some black platforms.

This charater is hard for me because most people would say i'm shy, which i think i am. I applied another coat of hot pink lip stick and made my way to the table Diggy and his friends where sitting at.

As i approached them, Craig and Roc's eyes darted towards me, Criag eyes widened as i took a seat next to Diggy.

"Dang, Diggy who's your friend?!?" He asked biting his lip.

"My girlfriend Hannah." He said taking a sip from his cup.

I smiled at Craig, i swear i've worked with him before he smiled back, it's amazing how he doesn't recognize me, see i'm just that good. 

"So you come to this club often?" He asked crossing his arms and leaning towards me.

In fact i have, twice with J.cole, once with Chris Brown, once with Drake and another time with Jawan Harris. "Uh, no this is my first time!" I said putting on the fake new york accent.

He nodded. "You from new york?!"

"Yeah, Albany!" I smiled.

"You two stop flirting, where Jake at?!?" Diggy asked.

"He went to the bathroom." 

I looked up and saw a girl, i...don't recognize her which is odd because i should know every celebrity out there. She had brown straight hair that went past her shoulders, and she looked about 5"3 i'd say she was mixed.