Chapter Six- The Accident...

Diggy Pov.

Me and Jacob sat in the food court in the mall, eating before we were ready to head out to the studio.

"So you haven't heard or spoke to her?" He asked raising his eye brow.

I sighed. "No, but i have spoken to her bitch of a sister." I mumbled before sipping my strawberry smoothie.

"What did she say?" Jacob asked as if he really wanted to know.

"Nothing important, except to the fact that she had no idea what Hannah actually did." I crossed my arms, growing slightly tired of the conversation.

"Ok, so is it only me that doesn't know about how Abby got her leg busted up?" He asked as if he could read my mind by changing the conversation subject.

I sat up. "Nope, i think they're tryna keep it some kind of secret."I shook my head.

Jacob laughed and nodded. "Yep, but why woul-"

He was interrupted when Kiloni came skipping down the food court. "Hey guys." She cheered before sitting next to Jacob.

"Hi, so do we need to be heading back now." Jacob asked adjusting his ray bands.

"Well not yet but...this place is getting pretty packed." She said looking around, and i can agree it was getting packed, but now people were starting to give us looks.

"Hey isn't that Diggy Simmons?" someone whispered behind us. "Damn...we should go." I said getting up.

"OMG! JACOB LATIMORE AND DIGGY SIMMONS?!?" Jacob and Kiloni also stood, we gave each other looks before i nodded towards the door and i think they got the message because we all ran!

Jacob's Pov.

We ran in all kinds of different directions but those fans we're persistent. They followed us as closely as they could so I really don't know how long we were running until we FINALLY lost them.

But when we got outside it was no better. "Is that Jacob Latimore and DIGGY SIMMONS!!!" Oh Lord...Diggy and Kiloni ran up to me to quickly make a plan.

"Jacob, you and Loni hide & I'll find the car. When I find it I'll come back for y'all,"Diggy exclaimed. We all nodded and me and Loni ran to hide. We ended up seeing a woman in the car with a daughter that was around 13.

The lady and her daughter had a quick chat and all of the sudden the doors were opened. They were hiding us.

"Thank you sooo much!," Kiloni said almost immediately.

The girl's mother laughed. "If I didn't my daughter would hate me for the rest of my life, but you're welcome." I turned to her daughter and smirked.

"So your a big fan huh?" She blushed and giggled a little."Yeah."

I shifted and me and Loni took a few pictures with her. By the time we were done there was Dig. We all said our goodbyes and hopped in our getaway car. As soon as the doors were closed Dig sped off. Then Boom! We all knew what happened but no one wanted to admit it. We had hit someone...