Chapter 21

I wake up the next morning cuddled up to Dean. As my eyes slowly open I begin to look up and he's awake.
"Well good morning sunshine." He says with a grin.
"Morning." I say as I stretch out a little. I shift around to where my leg is on his and my head is on his chest just enough to where I can see his face. I give a little smile then I say,"Last night was amazing."
"It was?" Dean says with a stupid smirk on his face.
"Dean not that kind of amazing." I say rolling my eyes playfully.
"I know I'm giving you a hard time." He leans forward and kisses me on the forehead.
I playfully say,"Dean, you missed." He smiles and leans in and kisses me again. A sweet kiss that you can't help but smile. It felt amazing just being near him. I felt so happy. We he pulls away we sit in silence thinking about yesterday and how we wished we could live it over again.
Then Dean suddenly breaks the silence,"I don't know about you but, I'm pretty hungry. You wanna go grab some breakfast with me?"
"I guess so. I mean if I have to." I say laughing at him. "I'm just kidding. I would absolutely love to."
He slides off first and holds out his hand for me to grab. As I move to place my hand in his he says,"My lady." He swings one arm slowly out like a gentleman would do. With a giggle I slid off the front with my hand in his. As I get off the Impala Dean pulls me into a kiss. Gah I don't think this will ever get old. He pulls away slowly as I stared into those green eyes. I felt like the world was still. Like nothing could come between us.
"Dean could you run me by my house to go get a change of clothes?"
He replies with,"I can just give you one of my tshirt sit that's okay with you."
"Uh yeah sure." I say with a smile. He walks around to the trunk and pull out a tshirt and a flannel. Dean comes back around to me and holds the shirts out toward me.
He smiles and says,"I'll give you your privacy let me hop in Baby."
I take the clothes and say,"Baby huh? I used have a horse named baby when I was younger."
"Is that so?"
"Yeah. Now hop in so I can change." I say with a giggle as I watch him slide into the front seat. I take off my leather jacket and my white tshirt I had on for the party. I slip on Dean's grey tshirt and his red flannel after that. I fold up my clothes and sit in shot gun.
"So where can I get some good 'ol breakfast round here?" Dean asks.
"Mystic Grill is always a great place." I reply.
"Is that the only good restaurant in this town?" He laughs. Then Dean turns up the radio and T-Shirt by Thomas Rhett comes on the radio station.
"This is a great song!" I say excitedly. I start singing and goofing around. I begin to "serenade" Dean. And he keeps laughing along with me. We keep listening to some great tunes on the way there.
As we get close the to the Grill Dean turns to me and says,"You sure can sing."
"Thanks Dean. I don't like to sing in front of people that often. I just feel comfortable with you."
"I feel the same way. But I can't sing though." He says with a little laugh. He continues to say,"I just feel like we were meant to meet."
"Me too." I say with a smile.
We pull into the Grill with big grins on our faces. Dean pulls into a parking spot near the front. He turns the engine off and we both step out. He met me in front of the Impala and took my hand. He kisses me on the forehead and then we walk into the grill together. I kept on thinking how amazing Dean is and how happy I finally am.