Chapter 36

Stefan dropped me off back at the hotel. I walked up to our room. Sam was on the phone. "How you feeling?" I figured it was Dean. I jumped on the bed beside him.
I yelled into the phone "DEAN!"
Sam put the phone on speaker. "HEY GRACIE" Dean said at the same level of excitement.
"How are you feeling?" I asked.
"Feeling much better. The doctors say I'm healing up nicely and that I could go home in a few days."
"Well I'm glad!" I say. Sam moved the phone back towards him.
"How was the lead y'all got?" Dean asked
"Well we found three bodies all drained of blood. Then we found smeared prints on a few trees. Then we found a necklace it's either the victim's or the attacker's." I started to feel the fear taking over. What will they do when they find out. Dean would be partly heart broken. Sam would be confused. I would be in the dog house because I knew this whole entire time. Sam and Dean were still talking on the phone I walked over to Sam's bag. I pulled out my camera and looked through the pictures I had taken. I looked closely at the bite marks on the girls neck. It had the same pattern as the one before. Except,this one looked a lot smaller. Then I looked at the mark on her arm, it too looked smaller. Sam had finally got off the phone with Dean. He was standing behind me looking at the pictures. "What are you thinking?"
  "They're smaller then before. The other victims what I would think to be a male. The victim has a smaller bite mark which makes me think it's a female attacker." Sam looked at the picture a little closer.
"You have a point." He paused for a moment. "That also explains the necklace."
"Yep" I said still thinking about when the shit hits the fan and the world goes boom cause we're all falling in love with the enemy. Well besides Sam.
  "How about some lunch?" Sam asked "I'm starved!" He added
  "No I've already ate but we can go to the grill for a couple of hours. We can't do much without the full team." I laughed.
  "Sounds good to me." Sam walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror to fix his hair.
  "You look fine Rapunzal. Lets goo!"
We walked out of the hotel room. We got in the car and drove to the grill.

When we got to the grill we sat at the bar. Sam ordered a cheeseburger and a beer. He was watching one of the many Tvs that were on the wall. "I'm going to the restroom. I'll be back." Sam nodded. I walked over to the bathrooms. I slid out my phone and dialed Stefan's number.
"Hey" Stefan said in a sweet voice
"Hi" I said back. "Me and Sammy are at the grill. It's boring you should come!" I suggested
"Sounds good to me I'll get ready and be there soon."
"Okay I'll see you then!" I hung up the phone and walked back towards the bar. Sam and that girl Caroline were sitting there laughing. I smiled. I thought to myself "I'll leave those to alone then." I walked off to day to Matt. He was willing off a table.
"Hey,Matt right?"
"Yeahhh I remember you. I didn't catch your name though."
"Gracie." I say with a smile.
"Well hey Gracie." He said with a laugh. Stefan just walked through the doors behind Matt.
"Hey" Stefan said with a soft smile on his face.
"Hi" I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his chest. I let go of him and turned back to Matt "Well I'll talk to you later." I said as I gave him a wave. He looked upset almost angered. His line of vision was to Stefan. Stefan was looking away trying avoid eye contact. Me and Stefan turned away to walk off. We walked over to the dart boards. "What was that about?" I asked
"Him and Elena used to date." He said as he grabbed the darts and separated the colors.
"Did you steal her away?"
"No him and Elena were getting really close then she wasn't happy with anymore so she broke up with him and not soon after her and I got together. He was upset,he still loves her. Now that her and I are broken up though he should be fine but I guess not." He then threw a dart. "So Sam let you go out and have fun...with a guy?"
"Well I told him that we aren't the same with out Dean so we should have a free night and that we would hit the job tomorrow at full force. So we came here and I decided to call you then Caroline came and things happened perfectly!" He smiled at me with that same smile that he gave me time after time before.