Chapter 30

Me and Stefan got up and got dressed. We needed to go back the hospital to check on Dean. But I need some new clothes. So we went to the hotel room first.
  "Stefan I don't have a key...still"
  "Hang on." Stefan grabbed ahold of the door handle and twisted it. It made a breaking sound. He then opened door and motioned me in. I walked over to mine and Sam's bed. All my stuff was under the bed. I took out a t-shirt that had roses and said rock & roll. Then I took out a pair of ripped jeans. I got dressed and slide on a pair of my boots. I through my leather jacket back on and walked back out. "Ready?"
  "Yep!" Me and Stefan walked down to the car and drove to the hospital. I was still worried about Dean. He will be okay though. Doctor Damon told us,that vampire blood heals. So he should be okay then, thanks to Abby. We finally arrived. We walked up to his room. I walk in and see him and Abby sitting together watching tv.
  He looked over and gave me a big,bright smile. "Hey sis!"
  "Hey bubbs!" I ran to his side and gave him a bear hug. I was glad to see him feeling good and smiling. I let him go out of my hug and then I playfully punched his arm. "What were you thinking?! You could have died!!!"
  "But I didn't!" He said back playfully
  "What if though Dean?"
  "But I didn't!" He said again. I just rolled my eyes. He looked back over to the door. He saw Stefan standing there. He looked over at me and said "Grace, why is he here?" He sounded angry.
  "He's with me."
  "Why are with her?" He gave Stefan the I hate you look.
  "She needed a ride home last night at the party. So I took her. Then she asked me to take her here, so I did."
  "I don't like you around my sister." Dean said with a sarcastic smile between them arguing I heard my phone buzz. It was Sam. He had sent me a text that said "hey sis we have another lead. Meet me at the hotel."
  "BOYS! Hush for like five seconds please!" They both stopped arguing and gave there attention to me. "Sam needs me at the hotel. Dean I will fill you in later. Stefan take me to the hotel please." Me and Stefan turned to walk out. "What he finds out?"
  "Gracie just calm down I've been alive for 170 years. I've been a vampire for a long time. I can keep it secret." He laughed.
  We got to the hotel. I told Stefan he could go home and that I would text him later. He kissed my cheek before I got out of the car. I went upstairs to the room. Sam left the door opened. He was inside packing up a bag with things we may need. "Hey" he said.
  "Umm hey. You didn't give me much detail on lead you got."
  "The sheriff gave me a call today. She said that another animal attack had happened this morning. They found the victims body near the falls."
  "Is it the same vampire as last time?" I asked
  "Personally in not even sure. The sheriff thinks I could be. They have taken measurements of the bit marks and they have came up with two different ones. But then again that doesn't help us much."
  "True so where do you want to start?"
  "Well I guess the crime scene." Sam zipped up the bag and walked out the door I followed. He threw the bag in the car. He had rented a car since baby was un drivable. He both got in and drove of towards the crime scene.