Chapter 1

**MAGGIE'S POV**
I looked down at the little white sheet of paper that listed my schedule for school. I was trying to find algebra but I couldn't seem to find the classroom. My eyes were glued to the piece of paper as I suddenly ran into a rather muscular figure. I instantly began to pick up the books that I dropped.
"I'm so sorry I..." I began to mutter as I was interrupted by a rather good looking boy with short brown hair,spiked up at the front.
"What the hell? Watch where your going would you!?"
"I...I'm sorry I'm new and I can't find my class do you mind helping me out" I asked innocently.
"Go waist someone else's time" he spat."
With that he left. I was now all alone in a hallway with no one.

Finally after about thirty minutes I found the right classroom. It was good that I actually found it, but I can't truthfully say I enjoyed it.
The rest o the day went by surprisingly fast and before I knew it I was on my way home.

As I walked inside my house I was greeted by my mothers voice.
"Hey sweetie how was your first day of school?"

"Great" I lied.

"Oh yeah...so I meet the neighbors today " She began
"And they are looking for a babysitter for their little boy."
I thought about it in my head. "Well how bad could it be?" I silently thought.
"Don't you think you could use a little extra money?" She questioned
" yeah I guess..." I answered.
"Great" my mother said.
"Oh and they invited us over for dinner tonight so you can meet the family. They have two kids..actually I think one is your age." She said.
"Okay mom I'm gonna get a start on my homework" I told her as I planted a small kiss on her cheek.
"I love you Maggie" she said.
"I love you more" I replied.
*************************************
I decided since I had about two hours to waste, I'd take a shower to pass some time.
After I got out of my shower I waked over to my closet to pick out an outfit.
I decided to wear a pair of black leggings and a red hoodie with my favorite pair of ugg boots.
I laid out my outfit on my bed.
After I was done brushing my hair I walked over to my mirror to make sure that it was all straight.
As I began to walk over to my bed to change,I glanced out my window, only to see a boy looking into my window though his own. I quickly ran over to the window and shut the blinds.
"Ugh people are gross" I thought to myself.
As I thought more about it. The boy looked a lot like the mean hallway boy.
"It probably is, considering they both were jerks" I thought.

My thoughts were interrupted by mom mom telling me to hurry up.
I quickly finished changing and grabbed my phone off my dresser.
I ran down the stairs and out the door to catch up with my mom.

As we reached the neighbors front door we knocked three times.  A seemingly nice lady answered the door.
"Hello Helen!" she greeted my mom.

"Hey Mary!" My mom replied

"Oh and you must be Maggie." Mary said as she reached out to shake my hand.

"That's me" I said with a smile while accepting her hand shake.

"Come in" she said signaling for us to come inside her house.

"Sam, come meet our new neighbors" she yelled up the stairs.

"I'm busy mother" the so called "Sam" replied in an annoyed tone.

"I'm sorry about him" Mary said.
"He has gone through a lot and let's just say he doesn't handle it in a very nice way" she said to me and my mother.
"Oh that's fine no need to apologize" said my mother.
"Come over her and sit at the table. Dinner is almost finished."
Right when we sat down the older son began to walk down the stairs.

"Oh Sam come here. I want to introduce you to our new neighbors. And out new babysitter." Said Mary.

"Yeah one sec" he said.

"He came down stair and I turned around to see what he looked like."
The minute my eyes meet his, I new the next couple weeks would be a living hell. And with my luck it was the hallway boy.
**************************************************************************
Authors note: how do you like the first chapter??? I have a really good feeling about this book and I hope that all of you guys enjoy it...oh and also I haven't done any editing so I'm sorry for my terrible grammar..I hope you can still understand my english😂😂
And remember...DON'T BE A SILENT READER...i am open to any suggestions!!! Thanks guys!!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️,
~A