Chapter 7

Sam and I both slowly approached the door as we heard a faded voice. Little did we know what it would be.

"Omg is that Rebekah?" I questioned.

"And Luke?" Questioned Sam.

"Let's hide so they don't see us" I suggested.

We decided to hide in a closet. They came pushing through the door as Luke pushed Rebekah up against the wall not taking his lips of hers. Luke squeezing her shorts as she moaned his name. Luke lifted her onto the kitchen table as he left trails of kisses down her neck.

"Awe not on the table. That's where we eat." Said Sam sounding disgusted.

"And they don't even have the ice cream." He said in a whiny tone.

Rebekah and Luke headed upstairs and we heard a ford slam shut.

"I swear if they're in my bed" said Sam.

We came out of the closet when we knew they were gone.

"Now what do we do?"   Asked Sam.

"I don't know do you wanna go somewhere?" I asked

"Sure and I have the perfect idea." Sam said with a smirk.
*************************************
When we finally arrived at the place we both got out of the car. I looked around to see a bunch of trees and leaves and a big pond... This is what it looked like...

 This is what it looked like

"This is beautiful. Where are we?" I asked.

"Just a little place I like to go to."

"Come here I wanna show you something..." Said Sam.

He grabbed a lighter a plastic bag and threw it on a near by small island in the water and before I could think that's all I heard was,

"I'll race you there"

I jumped in and swam after him. When I reached the island Sam had his hand out for me to grab. He pulled me up on the island and and showed me what he had.

"Me and my dad used to come here a lot and have bonfires in this island. So one day we took a small boat full of wood and put it on this island so that we'd always have wood for a bonfire. We made a small compartment to keep stuff incase it rained. And we built a peach tree here so that we'd always have food. He said as he opened up a small box and pulled out a blanket, some towels, and some wood.

We both took off our clothes and hung then on a tree to dry while we wrapped ourselves in towels to keep us covered.

Sam started a fire and placed a blanket on the ground for us to sit on. Sam saw that I was cold so he put his arms around me.