Chapter 10

I didn't talk to anyone on our walk home. I just started to control the year and I knew talking about it would only make it worse. I wasn't sure if Sam was following me but if he was then he was probably pretty far behind. When we were almost home I was walking to the front door of my house, since Ben ended up staying with his aunt for a couple days. As I was about to go in I remembered how my mom said to stay at Sam's hours because we were having our carpets redone and she didn't want me to bother the workers.

"Ughh" I whined.

I turned and headed towards Sam's house and Rebekah and Luke followed.
I walked up to the room with  all of my stuff in it and laid down on the bed.

"Mags...Luke is gonna stay with you while I run out and get us a movie and some ice cream okay?" Rebekah questioned.

"It's 9:00 o'clock" I stated.

"Since when has time ever stopped me from eating ice cream?" She joked.

I smiled a bit. Rebekah left and now it was just me and Luke. Luke was leaning against the door and I felt him staring at me as I laid facing the other way. I heard him yawn.

"Luke you don't have to stand there and stare at me, you can come sit down." I said while patting the bed.

He came and sat down and we looked at each other. 

"I'm sorry Maggie. You don't deserve his games.he can act like a jerk but he means well." Luke said while looking into my eyes.

The tears started to come back and Luke saw that so he pulled me into his arms and I laid there with my head on his chest.

Sometimes I wonder how someone like Luke could be friends with someone like Sam. Luke is just so sweet.

I laid there thinking a million thoughts until finally I drifted off to sleep.
*************************************
Sorry guys I know that was short but I'm going to try and update twice today!!! School is just sooo busyyyyy but I'll try my hardest to update as much as possible.

Vote and comment!!!

Thanks loves!