Capter 4

I walked into my house and immediately walked up to my room. As I was about half way up the stairs I heard my mom call out to me

"Maggie your watching Ben tonight while I go out shopping with Mary."

"Ughhhh" I thought o myself silently. I knew that it was going to be pretty awkward after what happened today so I decided I'd try my best to avoid Sam.

"Okay. What time." I asked my mom.

"In twenty minutes."

I hurried up and took a shower since I had mascara running down my face from the cemetery. When I got out of the shower I put on a computer pair of clothes and headed out the door.

"Oh I forgot to tell you..." My mom started.

"The mall is a couple hours away so we are just going to stay at a hotel tonight and Sam has football practice so Mary said you could stay the night at their house."

"Mom to I have to?" I questioned in a whining tone.

"Yes Maggie you could definitely use the extra money."

"True..." I said to myself.

My mom and I headed out the door and started walking to the neighbors house. We knocked on the door as Mary sweetly invited us in.

Soon after that my mom and Mary had just left. Ben was sitting on a mat in the living room eating his chicken nuggets that I had made him. Right when I sat down on the couch I heard the door bell ring.

"SAM!!!" I yelled up the stairs.

"Okay fine I'll get it..." I thought silently.

I opened the door to see two tall and rather good looking figures.
"Is Sam here?" One asked.

"Of course he's her Luke. He lives here." One said thinking it was actually funny.
Sam came halfway down the stair and signaled for them to go up to his room.

"Whose the pretty face?" The one named Luke asked.

"No one important. Jut the babysitter." Sam rudely responded.

With that I knew my night of hell had begun.

************************************
Authors note: I am soooooo sorry it took me this long to update its been a busy summer... And also comment who your think should be the character...