Chapter 11

I woke up to find Luke staring at me.

"Wow that's creepy." I said.

"Sorry" he said with a smile. I got out of bed in search of food, because what better medicine for a broken heart than food? But Luke stopped me by standing in front of the door.

"Umm...move please." I said.

"Sam's home." He said in reply.

"I'm not going to let him kill me." I said.

"Kill you?"

"Yes kill me. If I don't go out that door I won't eat, If I don't eat I'll starve, and if I starve, I'll die." I said staring at him.

I think I scared Luke with that long explanation so he moved away from the door.
Right as the door opened, Rebekah walked in.

"Guys I know I shouldn't but I actually kind of feel bad for him." Said Rebekah.

I just stood there.

"Maggie can u at least do one thing for me?" She questioned.

"Fine" I said.

"Let's just all four of us go on a walk for ice cream. You don't even have to talk to him. I just wanna clear everyone's mind for a bit." She said.

"Fine but Im not talking to him." I said as I walked out of the room.

When I entered the family room I saw Sam sitting on the couch. He didn't even look sad,which made me hurt even more.

"Come on Sam we're going on a walk." Called out Rebekah.

"What if I don't want to?" Said Sam.

"Too bad" said Rebekah.
*************************************
After we got our ice cream we sat at a park bench to eat it. I was just staring at the street watching the cars pass by.

"Lukeeeee my man...l" I heard someone shout from far away.

I turned to see a guy stop and talk to Luke. I'm pretty sure it was the same guy that hit Sam in the head with the football because his shirt said "Hoffman" and that's what their coach was calling him.

"Hey Sammy!" He called out energetically.

"Hey jake." Sam responded. Which I assumed Jake was his first name.

"I see you two made up" he said while pointing to us but none of us said a word.

"I guess that's a no." He said.

"Anyways how about a party tonight? Looks like the four of you could use a little partying." He questioned.

"I don't think any of us are in the mood for a party." Said Rebekah.

"Actually a party sounds fun." I spoke for myself.

"Maggie you don't even like party's." Said Rebekah.

"We will be there!" I told him.

"Okay it starts at 7." He said before leaving. It was already 4:30 so we didn't have that much time to get ready.
*************************************
When we got back to the house I went upstairs to take a bath. A bath seemed like a good idea because of how stressed I was from everything going on. I started to undress myself. Right as I was about to get in, I heard Luke telling Sam about how he has to remember to be his nicest to me and I just rolled my eyes even though they couldn't see me.
I turned around to get in the bath and right as I was about to get in I heard the door open.

"Whatever I have to go take a show---." Luke began.

They were both standing right in the doorway just staring at me.

"Get out!!!" I screamed. But they didn't move.

"Get out perverts." I yelled even louder as I threw a towel at them hoping to distract them.

"uhh...we're sorry Sam answered for the both of them before shutting the door.

I stood ghee in shock for like ten seconds but then I thought it was best to act like it never happened.

Once I got out of the shower I found an outfit to wear which consisted of black leggings and a sweater white knee high boots. Obviously I'm not a big partied therefore I don't get too fancy for them. I began to blow dry my hair so that I would have enough time to end by straightening my hair. I applied the basic makeup, just some mascara, eye shadow, foundation and some lip gloss to top off the look. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I looked up into the mirror satisfied with my look knowing I could really make myself look any better due to the lack of prettyness that I was born with(yes I know prettyness isn't a word....bear with me)

"Maggie come on!" I heard Rebekah shout from downstairs.

"Coming" I said grabbing my phone off the dresser.

I quickly took a deep breath and into the car I went...
********************************************

GUYSSS I'm so sorry it's been so long but since we're on thanksgiving break I'll make sure to update wayyy more. Please forgive me seriosuly I'm trying I promise but feel free to comment any suggestion and I'll make sure to take them into consideration cause I really need ideas. Anyways thanks for reading and make sure to comment and vote!!!

Love u guyssss and once again I'm soooo sorry ik it's been a while.