Chapter 8

**WARNING:there is a sex scene at the end of this chapter so for those of you who don't want to read it then stop reading when you get to the truth or dare part and next chapter I'll explain.**

When we pulled in the drive way to the house we both got out of the car and walked up to the door.

"I wonder what we missed" said Sam.

He opened the door to find Rebekah and Luke laying together on the couch as Dylan and Jared were sitting on the floor playing video games.

"I was beginning to think someone kidnapped you two." Called out Dylan.

"Don't be dumb dyl they obviously drove somewhere to have some alone time." Said Jared while winking.

"No" I said with a straight face.

"Okay is everyone sleeping over tonight." Questioned Sam from up stairs.

They all replied yes in sync.

"Okay well we will have to figure out what rooms everyone's sleeping in." Called Sam.

"Me and Rebekah can sleep together" I suggested.

"Actually is it okay if I sleep with Luke for tonight." She asked me trying to sounds nice.

"....yeah sure...." I said.

I really didn't want to sleep in the same room as Sam.

" Jared and I can sleep on the couch." Called out Dylan.

"Looks like that leaves me and you." Said Sam.

"Ugh" I said silently.
*************************************
"I'm bored" I called out as I watched Jared, Dylan and Sam play call of duty, while I sat on the couch awkwardly as Rebekah and Luke we cuddling with each other.

Jared left Dylan and Sam while he went upstairs to get something.

"Sam I need help up here." I heard Jared yell.

"Dude what took you and Maggie so long?" Jared asked.

"We went to the pond." Sam said smiling.

"Did anything happen?" Asked Jared.

"Well we made out in the car." Said Sam.

"Get it man" Jared said smirking.

Finally after a couple minutes they came back down and they shut of the Xbox.

"Okay what do you guys wanna do?" Asked Luke.

"We could always play good ole truth or dare." Suggested Rebekah.

"Okay" I said. "Who wants to go first?" I asked.

"I will." Said Dylan

"Jared....truth or dare?"

"Truth"
"when's the last time you got laid?"

Jared smiles..."this morning" he answers.

"Woooo that's my boy" encourages Sam.

"Sam...truth or dare?" Asks Jared.

"Dare." Says Sam.

"Hmm...I dare you to take Maggie into a closet for 5 minutes and make out and see what happens. Jared said with a smirk.

"Whyyyy?" I called out in annoyance.

Sam lead me to the clothes and we got inside. We had the timer near by and we both looked at each other. Everything went silent.
"I'm sorry about him." Apologized Sam.

"It's okay..." I said awkwardly.

Before I could say another word Sam pushed his lips against mine. I felt his warm lid press up against mine. His tongue pressed my lip asking for entrance and I gladly excepted. His hand firmly griped my boob as I tugged at his hair. I yanked at his shirt signaling for him to take it off and he did so.  He left trails of kisses down my neck as be got to my boobs when he left kisses. He began to lift off my shirt and I stopped him.

"What's wrong?" He asked confused.

"Im a virgin" I said looking embarrassed.

"Maggie your beautiful and I will talk you through it okay?" He asked.

That made me feel more comfortable so I kissed him again and lifted my shirt as he helped me take it off.  We were now laying on the floor as he reached to take off my bra. I hesitated but he gave me a look of reassurance. He took it off and began sucking on my nipple leaving small bite marks as I moaned...when the timer went off he just pressed snooze and continued by leaving trails of kisses down my stomach leading to my thighs.  He placed his hand in between my thighs as he started feeling around.

"Your this wet for me baby?" He said smirking and I just looked at him kind of embarrassed. He rubbed my clit trough my panties as I couldn't stop moaning in pleasure. Before I knew it he stuck a finger in and another before he couldn't fit anymore as he trusted in and out while licking my clit. Once I was satisfied I reached over for him and rubbed through his jeans. I could feel his erection as he threw his head back in pleasure.

"Ahh just like that" he said in between moans.

I was now dry humping him as he moaned. I then started to undo his belt as he helped me. Once I got it undone I looked up at him with a nervous looks and he just planted a very soft but passionate kiss on my lips giving me total reassurance. I pulled down his jeans leaving him only In tight boxers. I took a deep breath and slowly pulled down his boxers leaving me amazed. I looked up at him and he just nodded. I life's his erection and began to suck on it. I bobbed my head up and down as far as I could go with my hands handling the rest. He was moaning loudly and that only made me more on edge. Before he could cum I stopped and looked at him. And nodded my head and he knew exactly what I meant. He picked up his pants and reached in the pocket and grabbed out a plastic square and placed it over his erection as he lined up right at my entrance.

"Is it going to hurt?" I asked clearly scared.

"It will at first but you just gotta trust me okay?" He said genuinely.

"If it hurts too much then just tell me to stop and I will okay?" He said.

"Okay" I said

He intertwined his fingers with mine and squeezed hard as he began to go inside me. He slowly went inside me as pain overtook my whole body

"Owe I moaned as a tear feel from my eye."

"Do u want me to stop?" He asked with concern.

"No" I said as I pulled his head closer to mine. He kissed me and he got totally inside of me. He began to trust in and out slowly to get me used to the feeling. I put my hand on his waist and pulled him closer motioned for him to go faster. He started picking up the speed as he trusted in and out. I tried to hold in my moans but they kept escaping my lips as did his. I started running my clit as he starts to suck my boob.

"I'm so close" he said.

With one more strong trust he came. He laid beside me as we both tried to regain our breath.

Once we did we realized everyone else was sleeping and went to our room and feel asleep next to each other.

*************************************

sorry about the sex scene guys it's just some people enjoy it and i wanted to have it for those who wanted it.
Thanks
Comment&Vote
Love you guys!!!