Chapter 6

When we arrived at the house I sat down on a stool at their counter. Sam came over by me. 

"Look at your arm..it's all bruised" Sam stated in a worried voice.

"Look at your hand it's all bruised from punching him." I said as I got up but kinda stumbled when I first stood up because I was still a bit shaken up.

"Careful, be careful." Sam said.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I walked while holding on to the counter. I made my way to the freezer as I grabbed a ice pack and put it on his hand and wrapped it in gauze to keep the ice pack in place. And then I realized that he had a scratch close to his eyebrow and I grabbed some rubbing alcohol,

"This may hurt a bit." I said as be clenched his fist while cleaned the open cut and followed by putting a clean bandage over the cut.

"Wow your good at this stuff." He said in an impressed tone.

"Thanks...my dad worked at a hospital." I said quietly with my eye watering up but one thing I can say since the day he died is that for the first month or two every time someone said something that could relate to him I just couldn't hold it in and I just bursted out into tears... And I still hurts like hell to hear his name but I've learned to talk about him with a smile and not with tears because I know that he would want me to smile.

" Maggie" I heard as I snapped back into the real world.

" I said let me put a bandage on your cut." Said Sam.

"Oh okay" I said.
As he was putting it on he couldn't help but ask.

"So how did that guy know you." He questioned.

"When my dad first passed away I kind of got in a bad place and I used Miles to do that. Just going to parties every night and stuff like that and I actually did really like him until I realized what he was really like. When I started to care more about school and stuff he didn't like it. And...." I trailed off.

"And what?" He questioned.

"One night u was at his house working on a biology project and I was sitting on his bed when he moved all my stuff onto the floor and he got on top of me he kept kissing me and I couldn't breath and I kept saying how I wasn't ready and I didn't want to...you know...so then finally I pushed him off the bed and he feel onto the floor and I got my stuff and ran out of his house."

"He kept forcing me at school and pulling me around and would just come up and kiss me in front of my friends..." I trailed off as I started to cry.

"I'm sorry Maggie, I can't imagine." He said as he pulled me closer.

"Thanks you..." I said quietly.
*************************************
I was going to add more to this chapter but it would be super long then so I'm just going to make it into a new chapter.
Hope you enjoyed.
Comment names of who should play the characters.
Love you all sm
Don't forget to comment & vote;)