The Beach (5)

You watched Kaoru jump off the rock and into the water making a splash, you smiled. He called you down as you looked over the edge then backed up, you took a deep breath then ran off the edge and into the water. You can feel the water consume your body, as the air bubbles float to the top and pop, you swam to the top and saw hair Kaoru swam over to you "That was awesome!" He said with a huge smile as you returned the smile "Really? Kaoru I feel so free!" You yelled and smiled genuinely "Come on let's do that again!" You two yelled in sync and went to shore then climbed the rock. You felt someone untie the back of your bathing suit as you jumped. You looked at Kaoru who was in the water then saw a little bit of Abrun hair run away from the edge.

~Haruhi's P.O.V~

I've never seen Y/n so happy. I watched the two lock hands then run and jump off the rock, I could see Tamaki over there scolding Y/n, I giggled as Mori spoke up "They like each other.." He said boldly as I advert my gaze at Mori who sat next to me "How do you know?" I asked hoping to get an answer "Kaoru never acted this way towards a girl, not to mention Y/n is actually smiling" My mouth gapped open 'Was I really that blind?' I asked myself as I nodded. "Y/n likes the twin Kaoru" I whispered to myself as I watched Y/n almost slip off the edge as he pulls her close to him 'He better take good care of her' I thought growling a little as I watched Tamaki run around chasing Hikaru with a water gun

~Your P.O.V~

You looked at Kaoru after he dragged you into the water "Kaoru?" You asked as he held your hand and went to shore. He didn't respond. He continued to keep walking making sure no one saw you and him as he took you into the beach house "Kaoru?" Again he didn't respond. Kaoru opened the door to his room and shut it, locking it after you went in. "Y/n you're so beautiful let me show you how sexy you can be" He purred making your cheeks turn a really deep red "Kaoru-" He cut you off by placing his lips roughly against your's, you soon enough kissed back. Kaoru made his kisses slowly down your neck nibbling occasionally until he found your sweet spot, you bit your lip attempting to keep any noises in until you gave up. You let a moan slip "K-Kaoru" He up at you with soft eyes "I can stop if you-" You cut him off by kissing him passionately then quickly pulled away. 

 "Y/n.." He whispered catching your attention "That was awesome" He said pulling you close.

"I'm glad to be your first, I love you"

"I love you too Kaoru"