The Fight

You woke up once more, Kaoru was gone but you sat up rubbing your head. You walked out and looked around, you've been thinking about what Hikaru was saying. You sighed and went to Haruhi's room where you found her cuddled to Mori. Your eyes widened and you backed up awkwardly. You closed the door and turned around bumping into someone. After falling you squeezed your eyes shut and waited for yelling. "Are you alright Princess?" A soft kind voice asked, you looked up to see Tamaki. You sighed in relief, as he held out a hand. You took a hold of his hand and pulled yourself up. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you. What're you doing alone?" He asked in his sweet voice. "I don't know.." You muttered, he sighed. "You shouldn't"

~Hikaru's p.o.v~

I walked back into the beach house to go find Y/n but all plans foiled when I saw her talking to Tamaki. Damnit my plans are done, "Fuck" I muttered as I went to the couch. Minuets later I saw Y/n walk by and she started to smile but when she made eye contact she frowned, she shivered and avoided eye contact, she attempted to walk past me. I meant to grab her hand but I ended up grabbing her wrist. She flinched and forced her eyes closed. "Y/n" I said gently "What's wrong?" She didn't answer but struggled in my grip, after realizing her wrist was beginning to turn red I released her arm, she tugged her sleeves over her hands and sped away. What did I do? I thought, that's when I felt a hand on my face I placed my hand on my cheek and looked at the one whom slapped me. "What the hell was that?!" Tamaki screamed at me, I looked at him confused "You scared her! For christ sake be gentle with a lady!" He screamed at me, my mouth was slightly gaped. I.. Scared her?.. I thought, I ran to my room and locked the door and pushed myself against the door and let myself fall. 

~Your p.o.v~

You looked out the window, in Honey's room. You looked down at his sleeping form. "Honey.." You said as his eyes opened, he blinked his eyes and smiled. "I never thought I'd open my eyes to ever see that beautiful face!" He said joyfully, you smiled, a blush creeping onto your cheeks. You told him that he needed to wake up then walked off. You were in one of the hallways and looked out the window, thats when you saw Kaoru. "Kaoru!!" You screamed and ran outside barefooted. Once you reached him his hair was soaked along with his clothes. "What happened?" You asked, "I think I know what happened" He huffed bubbling with anger, he stomped inside the house and found Hikaru. "How could you!" He yelled, "What are you talking about? What happened to you?!" Hikaru said trying not to laugh, "You did this Hikaru!" Kaoru screamed. Soon enough you saw everyone outside of their rooms and watching. After moments of yelling Kaoru raised his fist aiming it at Hikaru, you acted quickly and stepped in front of Kaoru where his fist was now aimed at you. His eyes furrowed in confusion, Haruhi gasped as you stood in front of him, Hikaru looking confused as well. No-one did anything but to watch, Kaoru chuckled "Y/n move this is a sibling th-" "No" You quickly stated, he looked at you "Y/n please you need to move" "No, I-I'm staying.." You stuttered as Kaoru lowered his fist. "If y-you're going t-to hit him, hit m-me too" You finally said, he sighed and stepped back. You lowered your arms but didn't move, staying in front of Hikaru. Without saying anything Hikaru walked off and into his room. You stayed in confusion as Haruhi and Tamaki ran over and hugged you tightly, you just looked at Kaoru. Once they pulled away from the hug they began to lecture you but you only watched Kaoru.