Hikaru

You woke up laying on Kaoru, still bare bodied. You got up and grabbed a shirt and slipped it over along with some underwear and shorts. You walked out of the bedroom quietly making sure not to wake Kaoru, you made your way to the kitchen and walked towards the fridge, "You two were pretty loud.." Someone said, your cheeks burnt up pretty quickly as you looked towards the voice, the other twin stood in the entrance, head down "Tsk tsk.. To be honest I thought I'd be your first.." You look dumbfounded "Wha-What do you mean?" "You heard me.." "Hikaru.. I-" "Save it.. I don't need to hear your bull shit.." You sighed and continued getting a glass of water "Have you really been denying my feelings all this time?" Hikaru asked "What are you talking about?" Hikaru huffed and sniffled "The love letters in your locker, the little gifts in your desk.." You replayed those certain memories and looked to the side sadly "Hikaru.. I didn't know.. I'm.. I'm sorry..." You said filled with sorrow, those things meant a lot to you and you couldn't tell who it was from. "Don't worry about it." He said sourly, you looked at your feet as footsteps got closer to you "Why him? My brother?" He asked as you shook your head "I don't know" "Why?! Tell me! I know you know!" He began yelling at you, you flinched at every word, tears streamed down your face as you slid down the fridge. You covered your ears and he stopped yelling, Hikaru knelled next to you and whipped your tears, "Don't cry Princess.. I'm so sorry.." He licked some tears as you flinched, he then kissed your cheek "Your feeling will soon change and Kaoru will no longer matter" He placed a finger beneath your chin and made you look up. Hikaru kissed you gently then pulled away. "Goodnight my Princess" He moved his hand up and pet you softly, you flinched but stayed silent. He got up and walked away.

Soon enough you went back into the bedroom and curled up with Kaoru, he wrapped his arms around you and you nuzzled his neck, smiling you sighed and fell quickly back to sleep.