Chapter 8: Tear me apart

I was just about to reach the door when someone grabbed me from behind. Once again it was Keith. He turned around so he was in front of me.

"Bella calm down everything's going to be fine"

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!! NOTHINGS GOING TO BE FINE!!" I balled out.

I screamed and cried and felt numb as my body sunk to the floor. I laid there with my face on the floor crying like I have never down before. Why did I go with Keith on that stupid date... If I actually had a study session with Emma none of this would have happened.

All I could think if was the words that fell out of Enmas moms mouth... She hung herself.... How could I not suspect something was wrong? Why didn't I pay more attention to her and not Keith. I sat there with grief until I got up and started out the door again but when I got outside the bag was gone and the hearse had left. I screamed at the top of my lungs. "NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

Keith grabbed me and rubbed my back up and down to comfort me. He softly whispered in my ear "shhhh shhhh shhhh it's ok Bella it's ok"

When I calmed down and got most of my tears out I went upstairs to Emma's room to see the sight for myself... I wondered if she left anything behind...

Slowly I walked up the stairs with Keith right behind me. I felt like collapsing my body trembled every step I took. I turned to her door to find cops searching the room.

"GET OUT!! GET OUT!! DONT YOU EVER COME BACK IN HERE! GET OUT!!" I screamed out of my lungs that felt like they were about to fail.

"Ma'am calm down we are just here to help. Looking for evidence is all we are doing. It's ok". One of the cops said to calm me down.

"I DONT CARE WHAT YOU ARE HERE FOR GET OUT THIS ISTANCE!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs pointing towards the door.

I was officially going insane.

They slowly walked out of the room and I was left alone with Keith. I started going insane. I wiped away my tears and then started searching through the room for items left behind. I looked everywhere for something. I didn't know why but I needed something to fill the emptiness. I looked every obvious place but there was nothing.

"Bella... What exactly are you looking for?" Keith asked.

I looked straight at Keith and sniffled my nose.

"I-I-I.... I don't know...." I cried. I then ran over to him and hugged him. I needed someone to tell me everything is alright, someone to comfort me.

I walked back downstairs slowly back to the kitchen were tons of tissues sat in the counters from all the tears wept.

"What happened...." I said silently.

"Bella... After you left with Keith Emma went up to her room and she didn't come back out... I called her to come down for lunch but there wasn't an answer. I thought maybe she was just being stubborn so I walked up to her room. I knocked on the door and walked in to see her... Hanging..." She

Started to ball her eyes out again.

"...It's all my fault..." I whispered. "It's all my fault..."