Chapter 10: baby your so classic

I returned back to school on Monday, a little more than a week I haven't been at school. I haven't seen Keith in what seems like forever and we have become more and more distant it feels like. That all changed when an announcement was made during lest period.

"ATTENTION STUDENTS RUNNING IN THE DATING CONTEST, PLEASE REPORT TO THE AUDITORIUM."

I Me and Keith stood up from our seats and looked around. Only one other couple stood up. Damian and Lola, the jock and the head cheerleader, typical couple in high school. The badboy who went to partys and got drunk and made out with every girl possible, and the badgirl who walked around with shortie shorts and a crop top and hooks up with every guy. This is who Keith wanted to date?

We walked to the gym and stopped at our lockers quickly so we could put away our books. I walked in the auditorium to the stage covered with sparkly red and pink colored hearts. Oh great now what would we have to do. Our principle Jenkins walked in with his normal attire. A button down shirt with nice pants and a colorful tie. He brought a small pile of paper with him and started to hand them out to each of the 24 couples. Keith and I sat there waiting for our paper. We watched the couples reaction to the paper they looked down to. Some starting jumping up and down and some stopped on the ground making mad faces.

Finally we received our pink piece of paper with black writing stating our next contest...

The paper stated how many points you currently had and the leading teams amount of points to keep the team anonymous. Then stated what would be happening in the next 4 weeks for the second month of the contest. On every Friday of the month we would have a show down between the 24 couples on stage in front of the whole school.

Week 1, December 11: Karaoke night - be ready to sing any song with your partner.

Week 2, December 18: Dancing with the stars- dance routine competition.

Week 3, December 25: CHRISTMAS DAY/ CANCELED.

Week 4, January 1: Newly Wed game - who knows the most about there partner.

Principal Jenkins then started telling us, "I know you are on Christmas break on the 18th and 1st but if your here to win you better be here. Be here at 6 o'clock on these dates."

"Bella are you still in baby girl?" Keith asked.

"Yes we are in" I smiled.

He kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand as the bell rung. I already felt like I got him back in my life. Keith drove us to my house to study for our social studies test. We started to study the first 10 minutes and then we just left it hanging.

"Keith?"

"Yes baby?"

I couldn't help but smile. His favorite thing to do now is give me cute nicknames now that we've gotten so close.

" I need to ask to ask you something important..."

"Yes?"

"Do you want some ice cream? Because I'm craving some right now" I giggled.

"Come here" he opened up his arms.

I curled up right against him like we used to many nights in the past. He put his arms around me holding me close to his body. I looked at his eyes, the one thing that sucked me in. His deep blue eyes that never end. He gave me a smirk and I smiled right back. Keith started to tease through my hair, oh my hair. I melted right into his arms and felt weightless. He kissed me softly and my body tingled in excitement. I grabbed his free hand and his fingers intertwined with mine.

"Some ice cream actually does sound really good right now. You want some? My treat." He said between the breaths of the kiss.

"Thanks"