t w o

Part 2: Is that really her?

It's funny how seeing you gives me both sadness and joy at the same time.

Grayson's POV.

''Hayden?''

''Grayson?''

''Oh, that was a surprise.'' I said and smiled at her. She hadn't change a bit, well she was more beautiful and sweet now. Her eyes were the same sparkled ones and her black hair. Oh God!

''Yeah,... well it was nice seeing you.'' She told me and she looked at the door. She was going to leave but I grabbed her hand. She looked at it and then looked me in the eyes.

''Why in so rush? We haven't talk in three years and you are now eager to leave?'' I questioned her. Well I was obviously getting mad at her behavior. She left three years ago without saying anything. No a word, not a text, not a letter. We were perfectly together but she had to ruin it.

''Look Grayson, I need to go. I'm glad that we spoke with each other.'' She said and after giving me a small smile she pulled her hand out of my grip and left without saying anything. Was it me, or she just really wanted to get rid of me?

I sat down to the nearest chair I found. Hayden was back. I didn't if she was real back-back but she was here. Again. I hoped I wasn't hallucinating or something because I wanted to see her again. And talked for real this time. I needed answers, what she did will never get erased from my memory but I was agreeable to pass it and try out again.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't realize Ethan had finally arrived. I felt a pat in my back and then saw him. ''Finally.'' I said and hugged him.

''Hey buddy.'' Ethan smiled widely.

''So how have you been?'' I asked him and we sat down.

''Pretty well. Everything is good. The dorm is pretty cool and Finn is an amazing guy.'' Ethan started bubbling once again. I rolled my eyes but I loved it and missed it too. That was my twin brother and I loved him so much.

''That's cool.'' I sighed and folded my arms in front of my chest. I couldn't really focus on what Ethan was really saying because my mind was only in Hayden. How the hell was I suppose to talk with her? I needed to know information about her, such as where she was living, how long woudl she stay and with who.

''Grayson!'' I heard someone yelling my name and I looked up at Ethan. I didn't know what he was saying and I couldn't care.

''Sorry?'' I asked him with raised eyebrows. Ethan rolled his eyes at me and asked me in slow motion which made me roll my eyes.

''I said what's going on? You're really quiet.''

''I'm not gonna lie. I just saw Hayden here.'' I confessed.

''Yeah I know. I saw her leaving too.'' Ethan said simply, like it was the most normal thing to say. Well it was for him but for me it wasn't.

''Really? And you say it like this?'' I asked him and Ethan looked at me with raised eyebrows with a confused look.'' You saw Hayden, let me say it again Hayden, and you say it like it's the simplest thing in the world?''

''First of all calm down Grayson.'' Probably my veins were showing again.'' And secondly, I know that she was gone but I had seen her before, once or twice.''

''Really? You saw her before? And you're telling me this now?'' I shouted at him and I saw people around the store looking weird at us but I smiled it off. I looked back at Ethan with a mad look.

''I didn't know I had to tell you every single person I see.'' Ethan scolded.

''I don't care who you watch and talk but if it's Hayden you have to.'' I warned him. Ethan simply nodded his head.'' Why do you think she's back?''

''I don't know.''

''Do you think that she's talking with Michaela again and she came to visit her?''

''Perhaps. I don't see any other reason why she would be here. I mean she could be back for you but she ditched you so I doubted it.'' Ethan said with his devilish smile. He really liked playing with others pain.

''Thanks for the support man.''

''No problem. What do you want to do?'' Ethan asked me and signed for the waitress to come. He ordered what he wanted and then focused back at me. I shook my shoulders. I had nothing in my mind except Hayden. Also I didn't really want to walk and go anywhere now so I did what I could do.

''Let's talk about us bro. We haven't see each other like in years.''

''Okay. How you doing with school?'' He asked me.

''Good I think. Nothing too fancy and cool. What about you?''

''Well, where can I start?'' He started. From nowhere but okay.'' I think I decided what I want actually to be. I think either gynecologist or oncologist. Either one its okay.'' He smirked.

''That's really cool. Can I ask you something?''

''Yes, whatever you want.''

''Why do you really think made Hayden come back here?'' I asked again and I could say that I pretty pissed him off this time. He gritted his teeth but I continued.'' I mean she's gone for three years, not one sign of her.''

''Look Grayson, I don't know what made Hayden come back. If you want to know this so much let's spy on her. Like we did when you had a crush on her.'' He replied.

''Really?'' I faked smile at him. What a nice brother I had. ''Anyway, that's really nice of you. Thanks. Like old times. I kind of miss that buddy.''

''And that's why you have me as a brother.'' Ethan said and smirked. I rolled my eyes playfully and smiled at him. I really missed him, I remembered when we were young and we were making videos. These were great times.

''Okay, we will have our eyes open. If we see her again we will follow her. To see where she's going.'' I said seriously. Ethan looked weirdly at me with one of his eyebrows raised at me but I passed it.'' I believe I can trust you on this one buddy.''

Dedicated to @envydolan because she found first what happened to the previous chapter. Congrats!