t h i r t e e n

Ethan's Pov

"It's really cute name." My mother said and I could see a bright smile on her face even though she tried to hide it bad.

And with that I believed the matter was closed and succeed. That was what I wanted for Grayson, that was what I hoped he will earn in his life. As much normal life as possible, with his child, a girlfriend -even though this was a work on progress- and his family's support. I knew I made a mistake hiding something like this from him and I was terribly sorry but I did this as a favor to my best friend. But I could assure you all that I was willing to do was help him and stand by his side. To both of them. Both Grayson and Hayden. Because they were everything for me. They always had and always be.

I looked up to see Grayson still talking with our parents. I saw something on his eyes that I haven't seen in long time. Hope.

Yeah, hope.

After Hayden left, Grayson was a complete wreck. He was always partying, always drinking more than he could and sleeping with any girl his eyes could fall on. He had told me that he wanted to get the pain away. I had never seen him like this. Our parents were desperate to help him but they didn't know what to do. I wanted to help him but nothing ever was successful. I tried to take his mind away. I tried to find someone that was good enough for him, to at least cure his broken heart.

Grayson really, really liked and loved Hayden. They were together since they were like fourteen and friends since babies. Our mothers were also childhood friends. And ever since kindergarten Grayson had a tiny crush to Hayden which years by years got bigger and stronger. He was constantly talking about her and everything that she did. And I could remember that me and Cameron were always picking on him, which made him mad but still.

And after she left everything for him broke. Mind, heart, soul. Hayden was his truly and only love and with the way she treated him made him lose his mind.

But I believed that maybe after going to that shithole college perhaps helped him. He kind of changed, and I thought it was for the best. He grew up.

And it kept him occupied. Took his mind away.

But here he was now, happy. Happier than the last three years. I wished he would stay happy like this for the rest of his life. And I was happy because our parents didn't turn their back on him, and I knew they would come around and be hooked by their grandson. Cause Valentino was a little ball of cuteness, loveliness and adorableness. He was worth so much things and that included his grandparents.

I heard my name been called and I shook myself out of my daydream. I looked up seeing the three others staring at me." Yeah?"

"We asked you if you forgive Grayson?" My mom asked me. What?

"What for?" I questioned puzzled." There's nothing to forgive him for."

"Thanks buddy. I was just hurt that you had kept something like this from me. Something so precious." Grayson apologized and I knew he meant it. I got up from the bed and walked to his direction and embraced him.

"I hope you are going to forgive me. It was just that Hayden asked me and she is a very good friend. But you are my brother and I should had tell you."

"No, it's okay Ethan. I understand now."

"So boys, when are we going to meet him?" Our dad cut our bubbling." When are we going to see Valentino?"

"That's a great question Gray." I said and we looked at him. I had to see Valentino a long time and I missed him so much. Grayson laughed at us and smiled.