Chaper 2

I hope you guys liked my first chapter. So this is my second one. Hope it's good. And sorry if my chapters are short I promise that they will get longer.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

CHAPTER TWO

•Louis' POV•

For the past half hour to forty-five minutes, I've been trying to piece everything together.

I have a daughter, a three year old daughter. I don't know her name, though. Don't know who her mother is. Plus, I don't even know the first thing about being a father.

I'm hopeless!

I was taken out of my thoughts by something poking my cheek.

Looking down I smiled seeing it was my daughter who was poking my cheek 'wow still not used to saying that'

"Yes, Little Tommo?" smiling and giggling at the nickname, she answers while patting her little tummy, adorably. "Me hungy Daddy."

I laughed a little at that. "Okay, come on lets order some pizza or something." I say as I grab my phone and dial the number and order enough for everyone.

When the pizza guy came, I took the pizzas and paid for them. I walked back into the living room, carrying everyone's food.

"Food!" I hear Niall and my little girl yell at the same time. Laughing, I respond and put the pizzas down on the coffee table. "Are we sure that she isn't Nialls daughter?"

In the middle of him already eating his second piece of pizza he responds. "Yeah, we're sure. Cause I know how to use a condom while having sex" he says. I quickly cover my daughters' ears, and she looks up at me questioningly.

I just shake my head and smile. "Nothing sweetie. Uncle Ni just said a bad word"

We all grabbed plates and started to serve ourselves and right before we all started eating, harry yells. "Wrap your wily, before you get silly!!" causing all of us to go into a fit of laughter.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After we all finished eating it was about 7:30 p.m. and we were just all sitting in my living room, watching whatever was playing on TV.

I heard a little yawn coming from my lap; I looked down and saw my daughter snuggling up to me with closed eyes.

"Looks like its bed time, baby girl." I say as I gently lift her up in my arms, and walk up the stairs to my bedroom. I walked in and gently lay her down on my bed.

I pulled the covers up to her chin, and kissed her forehead, whispering. "Goodnight, baby girl."

I walked out of my room and shut the door quietly. I make my way back downstairs and see that the boys had cleaned everything up already, and were just talking to each other.

I walked over to one of the couches and sat down next to Zayn. Not really paying attention to the conversation that they were having.

I started thinking about my daughter that was asleep up stairs, and how she is going to change my life. I've always wanted a kid, and now I have a beautiful little girl. She is going to be my number one priority from now on.

"Louis? LOUIS!"

I was brought back to reality by someone yelling my name. I looked up and saw that Zayn, Liam and Niall were all standing at the door with their jackets and shoes on. "You guys leaving?" I ask dumbly.

Liam chuckled and nodded, "yeah, we're gonna go. It's getting late. But thanks for having us over again Lou."

I laughed and walked over to them. "You guys are here almost every single day!" I say as I give them all a hug. No, not one of those bro hugs, pfft, I'm cool, so I give real hugs.

We all said our goodbyes as they left. When the door shut behind them I turned and looked at Harry.

"I'm tired, and we've had a long day. So I'm gonna go to bed, Lou. Are you going to as well?" he asked. I nodded and turned all the lights off and walked up the stairs to my bedroom. "Night, Haz!" I called across the hall to him.

I didn't hear a response so he must've already been passed out in bed.

I walked into my room, shutting the door behind me. I stripped down to just my boxers, then went to my dresser and opened the drawer and pulled out a pair of pyjama pants, and put them on. I walked back over to my bed and lay down, and pulled the covers over my body.

As soon as I was comfy I felt a small body come, snuggle up closer to me. I looked down and smiled as I saw my daughter trying to get as close to me as possibly could. I didn't know she was actually awake though, until I heard her little sniffles and felt little tears start to drop on my chest. I could faintly here her saying "no" a few times.

I hugged her closer, making her look up at me with her teary blue eyes.

I sat up and turned on my lamp, and lifted her onto my lap. "What's wrong princess?" I asked as I rocked us a little. I heard her sniffle a few times before answering me. "Mummy d-don't w-wove me." I didn't understand why she would have a dream like that, but I kinda think I understood why she had said that she doesn't love her.

I made sure that she was looking at me. "Baby girl, that was just a dream, okay? Dreams aren't real. Mummy loves you so so much. Even if she isn't here right now, she still loves you and always will never stop loving you." I told her as I wiped away her tears.

She smiled and gave me a big hug. "Come on, let's go to sleep." I say as I turn the light off again and lay us back down. With her in my arms. She lets out a little yawn and cuddles up with me, before easily falling back into a peaceful sleep.

I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep, with thoughts of my little girl running through my mind. And how glad I am that I found her.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: okay so this was longer than the last chapter. What do you think? please let me know. I still need a cover for my book please, I will dedicate a chapter to the one who makes the best one for me :)

And also still trying to figure out a name for the little girl. any suggestions? please :)

Please comment and vote thanks

-Sarah