I'll Never Leave You... Again? (one direction story)

"Hey, love. What's your name?" Louis asked the little girl, sitting on the swing, being pushed slightly by the low wind.

The little girl looks up at Louis nd frowns. She shrugs her shoulders making the right strap on her tank fall down her shoulder.

"You don't know?" Louis asks the little girl. She nods in response to his question. He looks at her confused as to how she didn't know her own name.

"Do you know how old you are?"

She nods smiling. "How old?" She takes her little hand holds it up to Louis, holding up all 5 fingers. Louis smiled at her.

"Where do you live, sweety?" Louis asks as she jumps off the swing, stumbling a little bit and getting her balance back. She looks up at him and shrugs her shoulders. "Do you have a home?" She shrugs again "do you have a family?" She shrugged again.

Louis frowned at this. The thought of the little girl, not having a home, a family, no one to love her. He bent down to her level and smiled at her. "Do you want to come live with me and my friends? We can be a family!" Louis told the toddler excitedly. She smiled at him raised her hands above her head and jumping a bit. Louis picked her up and rested her on his hip.

The little girl hugged Louis, smiling. "Come on, lets go home" Louis told her as he started walking back to his flat.

The whole walk home, Louis couldn't help but have this feeling that, he knew this girl already. But he didn't know how? From where? Or why he felt he had to do whatever he could to not have her leave... Again.