Tobias' POV

After texting Tris, I was with the rest of the team in the field.

"Guys this is the homecoming football game." The whole team cheered.
"Couch Amar, I want to do a special something for my girlfriend in the half time." I told him. I haven't asked Tris to homecoming so I decided this will be the best.

"What is it Four?"
"Well I want to ask her to homecoming, my friends helped me make this poster boards and I want to football team to hold them up."

Each poster said a word. 'Tris will you go to homecoming with me?'

"Yes, we can do that in half time." He smiled and I left with the team to the locker room.

"Zeke, Uriah, Will, Francisco, Carlos, Franklin, Marco and Antonio, come here."
"What's up?" They asked together. I explain how I want everything to go for half time when I ask Tris to homecoming they agreed.

We headed out to the field it was already 8 the time where the game begins. I see Tris and the rest of the girls. Will, Uriah, Zeke and me blew kisses to them.

The game begin and I scored at touchdown first. The game kept going like this. We were headed from the other team. 24-20.

Half time and I went to the locker room for the posters with the guys. One by one they went out. I told couch to bring Tris down to the field. When I got out there I saw tris so beautiful. She had joyful tears. I grab the microphone.
"Tris, will you go to homecoming with me."
"Yes!" I gave the mic to Zeke and I grab Tris and spin her around and kissed her. I'm so glad she said yes.

Half time was over and we finished the game. We won. 46-35. I took off my helmet and ran where Tris was and kissed her. She helped me win. I love her. The team went to the locker room to shower and change. I was leaving the locker room until Lauren grab me.

"Four, baby why did you ask that piece of nothing to homecoming when you could had taken me?"
"First of all don't call me baby and she's not a piece of nothing she's everything to me, and two gross going to homecoming with you." I pulled her hands say from me and walked out and met up with the gang and we went home to celebrate.