Author's Note

Hi! This is my first story. It's probably not going to be very good. But, I am doing this because I am bad at writing and I want to get better. Please refrain from reading my story or commenting hate if you don't like it. You aren't paying to read this. You are reading this for free. Why are you reading it if you don't like it?

Anyways, this story is told from the main character's point of view, Katie Richardson. She has two good friends that are girls, Stephanie and Brooke. And she has two good friends that are boys, Noah and Ethan. Stephanie and Noah are dating, Ethan is dating a girl named Alexi, and Katie and Brooke are both single. 

About Katie: She is on starting Varsity Softball, and holds the record for the most home runs hit in a season. She is already going to start college a year ahead because of the amount of AP classes she has taken and is going to  be Valedictorian. In seventh grade, she started playing viola and never stopped. She is now first chair in the symphonic orchestra. She wants to be an elementary teacher because she loves helping people and she loves little kids.  

She is secretly starting to fall in love with Ethan and she will do anything to make sure he or anyone else finds out. That's where the story starts.

If this doesn't sound interesting to you or you don't think this would be something you could get into, please leave while you can.

Thank you for clicking on my story and I really hope you do enjoy it.

Happy reading!