Parties and dresses

*Bianca's perspective*

I seriously had no idea who, or what I was. I didn't know my past, or even my real parents. All I knew, was that I was 5'4, I was hazel head, I had green eyes like a Forrest, I weighed 60 kg, I'm 16, and my name is Bianca Collins. I live with my adopted parents Mark Collins and Stacy Collins, which I both love to shreds. I attend Oak Wood high, and my best friend is Rachel Frost, the captain of our, girls netball team, girls cheerleading team, and the girls foot ball team. We both have little in common, but what's the saying again? Opposites attract.

"Come on!" Rachel begged, I looked into her soft, pleading hazel eyes. "Rachel, please don't make me do this" I begged, "come on! When's the last time you've been to a ReAl party!" Rachel smiled, nudging me in the shoulder playfully, "give it a chance!" Rachel got down on her knees and started to beg. She was beggin me to go to a party, Mark Johnsons' party, the captain of the boy's football, and basketball team. "Pleaaase!" She begged, I looked around for some excuse not to go, but I was in my boring room, with nothing but a bed, some posters, a cupboard, and a desk, since that was all that could fit in my room. 

"I've already bought the dress and everything!"

"Yea but, um, *cough* *cough* I think I have the flu"

"You seemed fine at school"

This is why I barely passed my drama class

"Looks like someone passed it to me last minute"

Rachel crossed her arms, and stood in her don't-lie-to-me pose

"Fine! I'll go to the party, but I'm not drinking alcohol, I'm not making out with random guys"

Like how somebody does, (hint: it's Rachel)

"And I'm not staying for long"

Rachel rolled her eyes,

"Fine, I have accepted terms and conditions, now come on! Try on the dress I bought you"

I rolled my eyes, "fine." Rachel handed me a small package, and shooed me to the bathroom. 

"This is going to be a long night..." Rachel joked, I opened the package, and put on the dress she have me. It was a beautiful red dress, with a folded collar. It looked beautiful! "Are you ready?" Rachel chirped, knocking on the bathroom door with her iron fists. "Yup! I'm ready." Rachel opened the door, "Oh my fluffy goats! You look BeAtIFul!!" Rachel clapped her hands, she had already changed into a flawless black dress with gold stripes, and diamond studded earrings "Rachel, how did you afford this dress?" I asked, "my dad went on a business trip, so he left me with his business card" Rachel chirped, Rachel's family was filthy rich, and could afford things from private jet plane trips, to diamond necklaces. "Just a few more adjustments" Rachel placed a beautiful diamond necklace around my neck, and handed me a leather clutch. "Beautiful! Now let's head off for the party!" Rachel smiled, she grabbed my hand and lead me out of the bathroom, this was going to be a long night...

I hope you guys enjoyed! Please comment and vote! 

Xoxo -Aly