Reciprocal (boyxboy)

Hello there! This is my first story in wattpad and I don't know if it will interest you. I've uploaded this out of inspiration from many boyxboy writers. Since I'm a newbee, i will be glad to know what your thoughts are and how could we developed the story. 

Auric will be played by Bill Kaulitz of Tokio Hotel

Jermaine by William Moseley * I'm drooling over him! >.<

So here it is. Enjoy!

Ooh by the way, the song is "Get like me" by school gyrls. I like it because they use Mariah's vocals.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Auric is having his last class in “The Stupid World of History” as he used to say. Chewing a strawberry gum, he tries his hardest to listen to the old woman talking on the platform but failed. He cannot listen nor even take a note for two reasons- he’s at the back and the teacher’s voice can’t reach his eardrums. Nah! The real reason is that he plugged earphones on his ears as he catch up with Nicki’s Super Bass.

“Boom badoom boom boom badom boom bass “ he sings to his seat with eyes shut close.

“Mr.Auric” He heard nothing and continues what he’s singing.

“Boom badoom boom boom badom boom –“

“Mr. Auric!” yelled the teacher.

“What do you want woman!?” he exclaimed abruptly and out of nowhere leaving the teacher shocked and so as he. “Uhmm… I didn’t mean that Mrs. Cook. I –“

“You was just listening to your mp3. Is that it?” He nodded absentmindedly then quickly shook his head. The teacher sighed. Randomly she asks him a question probably trying to see if he’s paying attention to  class.

“Where does Napoleon Bonaparte live?” He should have answered correctly since this was the topic in History back when he was a freshman. 

“ I don’t have an idea Mrs. Cook. But with the touch of my finger…” he brings out his iphone. “…I would be able to locate your guy’s address using Google Earth™”

Mrs. Cook’s color changes to red brought by embarrassment, anger and laughs from her students. Auric finds her situation funny. “ Great. She’s a color changer.” He thought.

“Do you actually know Napoleon Bonaparte?” Mrs. Cook asked putting stresses word for word.

“Yeah!? He’s your husband, right?” He answered. She gave him a what-exactly-are-you look and rubbed her throbbing temple. She took a medicine from her pocket and drank. She returned to him wearing a sad look.

“You know Auric this lesson has been taken up since first year. And I, I truly felt sorry to your history teacher for not being any worth of his/her profession. “ Auric felt sorry too but remained strong saying,

“Oh, c’mon Mrs. Cook. Don’t pull yourself down!? You’re the best History teacher that this campus can ever have. Period.” Auric’s teacher back in his freshman years was also Mrs. Cook . Now that she’s reminded she slapped herself slightly hard as if to tell, “Of course, the dumbest of the class – Auric. How can I forget?” Suddenly Auric speaks,

“I’m sorry Mrs. Cook…” She raised her head from misery hoping that he will apologize for being the idiotic person he is and the likes but not what she’s expecting.

“…I can’t find Napoleon on my iphone”

“Somebody shoot me. Shoot me now.” She said to herself as she spread her arms finally giving up playing with Auric.