Chapter 13

Okay I just found out the view went to thousands! Yay! Me! Yay! You! Hahaha! Thank you so much for reading. Sorry if I uploaded long for this chapter. I just think of writing another story I just thought out of the blue. The pic is of Auric and the song is Vanity by Xtina.

Enjoy! Love love love! Powerhug! Mwuaaah! *licks after* J

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Auric come in straight to his lair to look for his phone finding it at last underneath his disarranged blanket. He scanned it at once and was upset reading it.

Oh my gosh! These are new messages from Jermaine and someone in this room already read it.

With no doubt, Auric thought Steven has to blame. He slammed the door behind his back and trek the stairs like an elephant. No one ignores to see Auric’s distorted face that even Otley can’t take.

Auric eyed Steven in the playstation ferociously.

“You! You dare ambushed my room without my knowing and read the messages in my inbox!”  Auric yelled accusingly pointing his finger in front of his brother’s face.

“How dare you put a finger on me at such accusation!? I did not read your inbox knowing you have that already. I do not even sneak into your room when you were away! So get lost! I’m trying to play.” He countered resuming on playing the game Streetfighter XV.

Unknowingly, Auric jumps on the couch where Steven at and wrestle him down making him swear the truth. Unfortunately for Auric, Steven is more stronger by night which makes it easier for him to shift place and beat his older brother down.

Their mother went over to the two wrestlers volunteering herself as a referee and blew her whistle. Consequently, they stop taking themselves off with each other repulsively.

“Stupid!” Steven shouted.

“Jerk!” Auric shouted back.

Their mom strikes the table with her palm to tell them that’s enough and exclaimed,

“What are you so angry about that Auric?”

“Maybe because it’s from Jermaine!” Steven butt in.

Ah!? How did he know bout him!? I did not tell him!? Unless…

“Mom, you’re not the one who sneaked in my room, were you?” Auric asked praying that his guess is null. Then she said,

“I did.”

“Mom!? Why?” Auric asked crossing his arm on his chest pouting.

“Well, you’re phone’s damn noisy that I decided to search where the hell is that little devil and figured out it’s in your room. I checked on it immediately and read your boyfff-“ Auric placed a hand on his mom as he keeps dragging her mom to the kitchen exclaiming,

“Psssh! Mom stop for a sec! There’s a spy on the couch. He might tell dad!”

Oh! Honey you’re dad actually was the one who read it. This is just a cover up. Her mom thought.

“Continue mom.” He sighed.

“As I was saying, you need not to be bothered about that because those texts are messages of concern. I don’t read any violent texts at all.

Whew! Good grief!

Morning came and Auric can’t wait for the practice. While on his way commuting, Auric received a text from Jermaine.