Chapter 11

Are you guys still there? Sorry for uploading so long. I went to a burial of someone I never knew actually. My parents just insisted. And so I was away with my pc for  a while. But hey! I’m still writing on my notebook. Okay, since I keep you waiting, I’ll upload two chapters. Are we good? Haha! The pic is of Auric and the song is bottoms up. * I can’t believe I can rap this song! I’m not bragging though.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was last night just a dream?

Auric asked himself as his eyes slowly opens up at the sight of Jermaine’s embrace. He lazily get his lean muscular arm off and sit up. He eyed the sleeping god, smiled before getting on his feet.

“Ouch!?” Auric exclaimed as he touch his butt. His ass hurts.

Well last night was definitely not a dream. And my ass testifies.

He walk his way to the bathroom like he broke some of his bones. When he gets in, he wiped the moist that formed on the face of the mirror with his hand and found some things crazy.

“That jerk put hickeys on my neck, nipples and my star!?” He made a face while saying this but giggles after.

I love that jerk.

Meanwhile, the sleeping god wakes up at the sound of another god in the shower. He put his hands behind his head smiling as he rewind in his mind what happened. Finally, he get his towel and wrapped it around his waist as he knock the bathroom’s door and said,

“Can I join you?”

“Absolutely not! How dare you put hickeys on my nipples!? Ouch! My eyes! Darn it!” Auric yelled in the middle of shampooing. Jermaine laughed at that saying,

“Serves you right for not letting me join you! Ha!”

Soon I’ll be saying the same thing. Auric thought.

He get out the bathroom when he feel he’s clean only to see Jermaine eyeing him viciously as he lean on the wall, standing in one leg.

“Good morning sexy!” Jermaine greeted with a smile.

Auric punched his stomach slightly and said, “Good morning jerk!”

Jermaine saw Auric’s irregular walking so he asked him why.

“Why do you walk like that?”

“Because of you. My ass hurt like hell, thank you. And no, I do not intend that to be a compliment.” Auric explained sticking his finger out.

“Did it overwhelm your body?” Jermaine asked with his devilish grin.

“Oh why don’t you just enter the freakin’ bathroom!?” Auric got pissed touching his butt for a while.

As Jermaine entered the bathroom, the first thing he do is to examine the hickey. ‘Hickey’ because he thought it was only one.

It looks great on me!

Now when he’s taking the shower, he noticed his penis has a red spot.

Is this one of the symptoms of AIDS? But, he’s virgin, right? Jermaine troubled himself. When he take a look at it carefully, he exclaimed,

“Auric! You little brat!” Auric was in the middle of brushing his hair when he heard that complaint. He just smiled at it and exclaimed,

“Serves you right!”