Chapter 4

I’m back! Sorry for the long delay. As you know,I tried finishing chapter 5 at the same time. Guess, I can use that as an excuse, huh? To give you an overview, these two chapters will mostly deal with the sweet and kind (with a hint of pervertedness) side of Jermaine of course without losing the self-consuming attitude. Haha! I must tell you how happy you have made me for reading this story. I thought this is a crap but you prove to me it’s not after all.

Anyways, the pic is of Jermaine and the song is Jetlag.

Time check is 8 am and Auric was liable for getting late since he did not set his alarm clock on. His hair is sticking out at any direction. He face the mirror as he mutters to himself, You look like you’ve been raped. He hurriedly eat the food set by his mom on the table burping after and almost tripped himself in the bathroom. He tidy his things up before leaving the house and says farewell to Otley and her mom.

“Bye mom!”

“Bye son. Don’t burn the school, okay!?” she yelled. Auric gets gazes from strangers thinking he is an arsonist. Mom can sometimes be a little embarrassing.

As usual he got scolded by his teacher but that does not stop him from putting each of them a migraine. He was on his way on his next class till he went curious what’s the growing crowd for. But instead of finding out he just pass by it thinking that that will surely not interest him. Meanwhile, each freshman who has a baking class has to make a cupcake and give it to someone special. Jermaine being a freshman thought of this as something childish but after he got an idea whom to give it he puts on his apron and gets ready. Okay! I’m ready to bake some cupcake!  He’s planning to bake a vanilla cupcake topped with a luscious cherry. He better like it or I’m gonna raped him.

After almost an hour of baking, he’s done and so as others. He does not expect he could get as many cupcakes as he can. And he knew very well what that means, it means he’s very special to others. But I couldn’t guarantee them to eat these by myself.So what he does is to give it to other freshman who does not receive yet in return, to his fellow swimmers,and  to Mrs. Cook and Mrs. Stuart. He still got like five of them.

When it’s lunch break, Jermaine gave it to the guys except for Auric whom he knew was very upset not given one. Stupid jerk. He knew I like one but he doesn’t save any. Auric thought.

“Hey! Why do you have like so many cupcakes?” asked Kate while eating.

“Oh we just have a little baking class. The teacher told us to bake a cupcake and give it to someone special.”

“Oh! You bake these for us coz we’re like special? That is so thoughtful of you.” Kate exclaimed. Kate always use the introductory word ‘like’ as part of her speaking mannerism. Auric grew more angry.

“Actually those cupcakes were just given by me by those students who see me as special. I can’t actually eat those coz I need to be in good shape for a little swimming demo. You’re watching right?” Jermaine asked. See you special? You mean like with autism? Auric asked himself.

“Yeah sure. But one question, why does Auric not have any?” Lisa asked.

“It’s okay. I don’t want to get food poisoned.” He said but deep inside he really wish he have one.

“Actually he has. I just keep him waiting to see if he’s getting envious. And looks like he does so, here. I made that myself”

That is so mean!

 Jermaine gave Auric his handmade cupcake and Auric’s face lighten up. A vanilla cupcake! Oh I so want to eat it!

He was about to take a bite till Jermaine interrupt, “Wait! I’m taking this.” He pulled out the cherry on top which makes Auric mad.