Chapter 23 - We belong together

It took me so long to upload this chapter because? Honestly, I was getting lazy. I don’t know I felt no one read this story anymore. I’m attacking my esteem already.

Kay nough with the drama! Who do you think would buy that? Huh? Hehe!

I have another story in wattpad. It’s called Rolling in the Deep. Go check it out! <3

Hooking up one guy at a time, sometimes two, was a fun experience for Auric. During that time, he felt the excitement of doing the bad things; batting a car’s window, vandalizing a wall, smoking cigarette and things like that. However, having sex was not on the list. He swore himself for that.

Although physically I’m good to go, my emotional faculties aren’t yet ready.

He is fine with kissing and foreplay. That’s the farthest he can go. But after being busted by his own father one day when he was driving, he saw Auric smoking something he thought was a coccaine. Without a word, he dragged Auric by his arm and pushed him in the car. The sight was shocking that those peers that surround them didn’t even meddle. When they finally got home, it grew worse.

The siblings, as a child, were taught that smoking is a no-no and that there’s surely a consequence for violating. However, in Auric’s case it was not only just because he was caught red-handed lighting a cigarette, the father also received calls from his teachers that Auric was showing signs of being rebellious. Obviously, his family was the one who first saw the change in him but having it tolerated might not be a good idea.

An old school kind of punishment was what the father was doing. He lashed out his snake-leathered belt on his skin and Auric welcomed it like a sadist. He showed no sign of tears nor pain which the father thought was quite pissing.

“Auric what is the matter with you!? What did we ever do to rebel against us?” the father asked, walking in circles while hands on hips.

Auric swayed his bangs on one side.

“Are you done yet father?” that was he replied, wanting him to leave his room as soon as he was satisfied with his work.

“You’re grounded. Give me your phone.” He stuck out his big hand.

“No!” he was holding it against him, moaning.

“I don’t want to hurt you any further. Now can you just give me the phone?”

“Okay. But first –“ Auric took off the sim and the memory card at the fear he might read or seen something that will make him go further mad.

But he did not allow those to be taken off, probably outread what’s on his mind. At the end, his father won not because he gave it up but because the father was persistent as a robber.

“You’re a robber dad! I hate you!” he slammed the door with pure revulsion shortly after the father exited the gloomy, rebellious-looking room. After being confined in a hospital for a week, he never got the chance to clean his room. Usually, her mom was the one who cleaned it but he was the one who messed it.

About an hour later, Steven knocked on the door to tell him dinner’s ready.

“Hey! C’mon down. Let’s eat.” He invited cheerfully. But the attempt was weak to persuade the stubborn.

“I’m not hungry.”

“I’m calling dad!” he threatened.

“I don’t care. Leave me alone. I’m still full.” He said. Then under the blanket that was covering him head to toe he added,