Chapter 17

Okay I'm back once again. Hahaha! I can't be more thankful for for having this story supported by you. Thanks for fanning, liking and voting! 

Jermaine's POV

While waiting for Auric in the roof top, I glanced up the beautiful sky only to find a plane of which I am sure mom is in. I wish mom has a safe flight to London... without me. I just can't imagine leaving Auric behind. My feet is telling me to catch Mary in the station. But my heart is saying, "No. Stay for Auric."

I didn't hear the noise he created when opening the door in the first place for I'm still momenting in the sky. Until my lovely boyfriend say,

"Why the hell are you sitting right there!?" He seems angry at the thought of me sitting at the edge thinking I might commit a suicide. Hell yes I will if I lost him! He's the best thing that comes to my life. And I can't afford to lose him.

"You look lovely. Thank you for that gift." I said walking over as I gave him bear hug. Call me big baby but I can't just control the tears dwelling in my eyes. I cry because I'm happy. I'm happy because I made the right choice. To stay for Auric.

"This is the first time I hear you cry. Can you tell me why?" he asked innocently making my heart melt yet again.

"I'm not crying!? I'm sweating through my eyes!" I said jokingly. He let out an irresistible giggle as he hug me tight and say,

"You're funny. But seriously, why?And why do you dress like you're going some places?" I unlock our tight embrace, hold his arms, look into his blue blue eyes and said,

"I have to fly to London 5 pm." I thought he'll go crazy and shout, shout, shout. Instead, he just stare at me back and silently cry.

Bullshit! I hate it when he cries. Ugh! I feel bad. I can't even look him in the eye and yet I do when his shattered voice cracks in,

"So this is the other and real reason why you came to house the other day but you keep it sealed in silent?" The pipes of my throat refrain me from making sounds. My tongue's in knot and my mouth's dry so I replied with a humble nod as I blink my eyes several times hoping the expression on his face will change.

"I understand that this is important. And I clearly understand now why you asked me if I can handle long distance relationship...For you, I'll try." he softly said ending it with a tear that fell down from his left eye.

I can't find a very good timing that that plan is devised for he, he just kills me there. He sighed big time, put a smile and look at the watch I gave him and said,

"Well, it's quarter to six. I don't think the plane will go without you. So hurry up. And by the w-"

I didn't allow myself to let him finish what he's trying to say and quickly pulled his lips to mine passionately. His words were contradicting what his lips are telling me. His words say, "It's okay. You can leave me." But his lips say, "No. It is definitely not okay. So stay."

"The plane just got by and I don't regret a thing. I love you and I'm just no good without you." I said with all my heart and sincerity.

"So do I. So do I."

He didn't even bother to change clothes and goes with me, his prince, taking down the stairs as careful as possible for he's wearing a kimono. I presented on carrying him like my princess but he refused using my pervertedness as an excuse. But he's the most pervert between us if I just remember.

He went inside my car with no hesitation unlike the first time he gets in and accused me of trying to kill him in an accident.

 Along the road, i tell him about my plan in going to London with mom and surprisinglly he took it open-mindedly... I guess.