Chapter 2

The next day I woke up and decided to go hunting. I grabbed my dagger and my spear. The dagger was mad from a shark tooth I found. Aqua told me it was a great white shark tooth.

I grabbed a vine and a hard stick and tight it all together. Spear was a rock I sharpened then I did the same thing as I did with the shark tooth except I used a longer stick. I went out to start my hunting.

It was about 3 hours until I spotted a hog. It was eating the bait I put out for it. I waited until its guard was completely down. Once its guard was down I grabbed my spear and aimed at its side and threw it. The spear hit exactly where I wanted it and I started running at fast as I could with the dagger.

I quickly jumped on top of the hog's back and stabbed the hog's head. The hog was dead and I picked it up and took back to camp. I set up a fire and started cutting pieces off and putting it on a stick and cooking it. "Tigra! I got Breakfast here. Hurry up and eat." I yelled out to Tigra. Tigra came over and started eating. Co-coa look at us and said, "How can you eat that." Since I can communicate with animals I have a better understanding of them.

"Because its good Co-coa. You should try some." I told her.

"haha! Like I would eat that." She replied. Tigra was staring at the sky.

"What's wrong Tigra?" I asked.

"The cloud are looking strange. I believe a storm is coming." She answered.

"I will go see Aqua and ask her how the tide is." I told Tigra and got up and started running toward the beach.

When I got to the beach I screamed, "Aqua! Aqua!" I was screaming at the top of my lungs. She finally came and I swam towards her.

"How is the tide?" I asked.

"Not good. I think there is going to be a storm coming." She answered. " Exactly was Tigra thought." I told her.

"You should start getting prepare for it. It looks like a bad one." Aqua told me. I started swimming to shore.

When I got back to camp I said, "Aqua said the tide is bad and there is going to be a storm coming." Me and Tigra started to chop down some trees. I chopped them up and grabbed some vine and tide them together.

I made the trees into shelter and Tigra, Co-coa, and I went under it. It was sun down when the rain came. It came harder and harder. Then I heard lightning strike. I fell a asleep but while I was sleeping I kept hear all the noises.

BOOM!

CRASH!

CRACK!

CRASH!!

When I woke up what I saw I would never forget.