Chapter 6

The next morning I woke up and went out to get some fruit for breakfast. When I went down I saw Tigra. "Hello Tigra." I greeted her. "We need to talk about the boy." Tigra told me. "Don't let him pull you in because once his kind come for him they will see you and they will take you." She told me.

"Don't worry. You already know that I'm way stronger and smarter than them." I aware her. "I'm just warning you. Be careful because men don't attack physically, they attack emotionally." She explained to me and she walked away go she can hunt for her breakfast.

When I got back Ryan was yelling, "Lana? Lana where are you?" I called out, "Right here." I put down the fruit and graved a vine that was already connected to the tree. "Use this Ryan." I yelled out. Ryan slid down and said,

"Where were you? I was getting worried." I answered, "I went to get breakfast." Ryan told me, "Well leave a note of where you're going so I know where you are." I was confused. I asked him, "What is a note?" Ryan replied, "Never mind. Lets just eat."

After we ate I walked him over to the beach. We immediately throw his shirt off and jumped into the water. I started to blush then I ran in after him. I swam in the swallow parts because that was where Ryan was on. He didn't know the island like I did so he didn't know the surprises it gives you.

When I got to the surface to catch my breathe I heard Ryan yell out, "Hey Lana, look over here." I swam all the way over to him which took like 15 seconds because he was only 10 feet away from me. When I got to him he said, "look at this. It's a locket." I once again got confused and asked, "Whats a locket." He told me, "it's like a necklace. Like the one you have around your neck."

He pointed to my shark tooth. "But how did it get here?" he asked. "Maybe this is a clue to how you got here." she shouted in happiness. He ran into the jungle. A few seconds later He came back out yelling, "where is the camp site?" I walked over to him and we walked to the camp site.