Chapter 4

I took him to the camp. "Where I sleep and eat." I told him. I pointed to my tree home. Ryan looked in shock. "You made that?" He shockingly asked. I nodded yes and went up and climbed into the treehouse. I grabbed a hat I made from leaves.

I came back down and handed him the hat. "So you not so hot." I told him. He grabbed the hat ad putted it on his head. He was sweating as of he just came out of the ocean. "You want to refresh, there is ocean close by." I told him. He started to look really happy. "Really! thank goodness. I'm smell like a pig I have been sweating so much." He happily said to me. I walked him straight to the ocean.

When we got there I immediately ran into the water. When I looked back and Ryan had his shirt off of him. I started to blush as he came in. I ducked down and started so swim out a little further. When I came out from under the water I could heard Ryan yelling, "Where are you going?" I shouted, "Looking for Aqua." I ducked sound and started to look for her.

When I finally found her i took her back to Ryan. When we got back to him I said, "this is aqua." He looked at her. "You have a pet dolphin?" he asked. I looked at him confused and asked, "what is dolphin?" he shook his head and said, "never mind." We swam a little longer and then went back to camp for my hunting.