Chapter 7

When we got to the camp site we sat down. I began to weave a basket while Ryan tried to open the locket. It told until the big ball of light was almost in the middle. When we finally opened it he cheered, "Yes! I opened it. Finally!"

He looked at the picture. "Check this out Lana." He showed me the picture. It was hard to make out what the picture was it looked like a woman and man holding a baby.

"I think the woman looks like you." Ryan said. I looked closely at it. "She does?" I questioned. "Yeah, maybe she is your mom Lana." He replied. He put the necklace in a hole in his clothing.

"Why put necklace in clothing?" I asked. He answered, "this is a pocket Lana. We use this to keep hold of small items." I finished weaving the basket. I put my hand in his pocket and pulled out the necklace.

I put the necklace in the basket and said, "where I put items." he smile. "At least that's why you put your hand in my pocket." I had a confused look on my face but I still smiled.

I instantly paused for a second "Shhh." I whispered to Ryan. I quickly but silently ran for my spear. When I had my spear I put my left hand on the ground. There was an unwanted visitor near us. It was behind me. I turned around and there was a Tiger. I looked closer and saw that tiger wasn't Tigra. It was the one that has been out for Tigra and me ever since I came to this island. This tiger is named Tigre.

Tigre was looking right at me. I heart started pumping. He started to charge. "Stay back Ryan." I blurted and started to charge with my spear. I got about five feet of him and stopped. I gripped my spear so he would know I'm not letting my guard down.

He lunged at me. I swung the bottom part of my spear. It hit him on the side of his neck. He landed and rolled over. He quickly lunged. I moved and he clawed the side of my arm. I fell to the ground. When I looked up Tigre was in the air about to be on top of me.

Then Tigre was push to the left. I turned it was Tigra attacking Tigre. I loudly whispered, "Tigra." I then collapsed. I closed my eyes and went unconscious.