Chapter 5

I caught some fishes for our dinner. Co-coa gathered some mor fruit. I stared the fire. I cut open the fishes with my dagger and started to remove the guts. After that I put it on a stick and cooked it. I gave Ryan some water and fruit while you he waited.

"So do you don't remember anything about this how you got here." He asked. I started the sigh and answer, "Last thing I remember is waking up by ocean and finding Tigra. After I proving Tigra I'm worthy to be by her side she showed me Co-coa. Then I went out to ocean and almost drowned if it wasn't for Aqua. I then had a family. I stopped look for my kind and started my new family." He looked at me.

He saw my eyes were started to tear. "Sorry. I didn't mean to make to sad." He said. He put his hand on my shoulder and started to Rub it. "It okay. I have new family who loves me. I don't really care about finding them anymore." I told him.

After the fishes were cooked we began eating. "What is our world like?" I asked Ryan. He looked at me and answered, "Nothing like your world." He grabbed a stick and started drawing in the sand.

He explained, "My world, Our house are on the ground; we trade food; We have technology......" I interrupted, "Technology?" I was very confused. He explained, "Technology is like how I got here. That big flying thing you saw me stuck in, That is called an airplane. People can fly in it." I now had a much better sense of what he was talking about.

"Here you have to fight for survival. You have to fight for food, fight for land, you even have to fight nature with there dark cloud and falling water, with there loud BANG and there ability to destroy what it wants." I told him. I was telling the truth. Everyday was challenge but you got use to it after a long while.

Ryan still had that white box with the writing SURVIVAL KIT across it. "I'm going to see if I can talk to the people of my world." Ryan said and he opened the white box. He took out a smaller box with a stick coming out of it.

The was also a circular thing popping out on it. He lifted the stick and began to turn the circular thing. "What is that?" I asked him. He answered, "This is a communicator. It's how I can talk and listens to people of my world. This is the antenna, thus is a knob, and this is a speaker. It's how I can hear them." I was very interested is this Communicator. It looked very interesting.

"This is Ryan Johnson of Miami Airway. Can anybody hear me. Hello? This is Ryan Johnson of Miami Airway." He started talking into the communicator. He was turning the knob slowly. "I have nothing. I will have to check again in the morning." He told me.

"Well until then we should get some sleep." I told him. I got up and climbed up into the tree house. I reached for a vine and said, "Hold on to this." He grabbed the vine and I pulled him up. When I got him into the treehouse he said, "Wow! You are some strong girl." I starts to giggle and saw that he was opening that box again. "This is a blanket. We use this to keep warm." He told me. I did not understand. It was too hot to have that so why take it out.

It was very confusing but I kept quiet because it was something he did in his world and I didn't want to judge his ways. He warped the blanket on him and We both lied down and fell asleep.