Chapter 8

When I woke up I jumped up and and looked around. There was a camp fires a few feet from me. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped and turned around. It was Ryan.

"Sorry for scaring you." He said.

"It okay. What happened?" I questioned.

"You fell asleep when Tigre attack. You were lucky when Tigra came to the rescue." He explained. I looked at Tigra.

"Thank you." I whispered to her. I saw a thin object wrapped around my arm.

"Don't worry. That's to help your wounds." Said Ryan

"wounds?" I said confused.

"Where Tigre clawed you. That is a wound." Ryan explained.

"Thank you." I told Ryan.

"No problem. You helped me so much. It's the least I can do." He said.

I them had a strange feeling. I tuned my ears in to the direction of the beach. I heard Aquata. She was calling for help. She was in trouble.

I hopped up, grabbed my dagger, and ran to the beach. I heard Ryan yelling, "Where are you going?'" When we got to the beach Ryan grabbed my wrist. "You can't go in the water with this on." He explained to me. He pointed at the bandage.

I looked at it and said, "Fine then." I then unwrapped the bandage and threw on the sand. I ran to the water to find Aquata.

The only kind of light that was out was the moonlight. I searched for Aquata. She was no where to be found. I then spotted her.

She was tangled up in a net. I swam over and pulled out my dagger. I started to cut the rope. The net was starting to lift up. I had to cut faster.

I finally got Aquatq loose. She swam out of the net. Now, I had to hurry because I was running out of breathe. I swam up.

As I was swimming something stopped me. My foot was caught in the net. I was feeling light headed.

I kicked and tried to pulled my foot loose. I felt very sleepy. I tried to stay awake but I couldn't help it I closed my eyes and went unconscious.