Chapter 10

My tilted my head side wades with a confused face. What's a father?

Andy looked at me and smiled. He started to walked towards me. I squatted down and started moving away from him.

"Lana, this is my father. He's a friend." Ryan explained.

"What father?" I asked him.

"A father is someone who helped create me and he helps take care of me." He explained.

"Well. he still has no trust from me." I told Ryan.

I walked to pet Tigria. Tigria looked at me.

"They have to leave." she whispered.

"I know." I whispered back.

I stood up. I climbed up the treehouse and look out all if Ryan's stuff. I came down and handed Ryan his stuff.

"What's this for?" he asked.

"Father here. Ryan can leave." I said sadly.

"Oh. I guess I can leave now." he said.

He laid down his things and walked towards me. He gently grabbed my hand. We looked deep into each others eyes.

"Lana. Come with me." Ryan whispered in my ear.

"What?" I said confused.

"Come with me. To my home. There you can meet more of your kind. More of us." He explained.

I didn't know what to say. I was speechless. I looked at Tigra. I saw in her eyes that she was saying go.

"Okay. I'll go." I told him.

He smiled and blurted with excitement. He picked me up and spun me around. I smiled and laughed. When he put me down he immediately kissed me.

When our lips connected I felt light. As if I was flying. This feeling I had was amazing. I've never felt this way before. I then heard a noise. A mumbled growling. I knew it wasn't coming from Tigra. I sound too different than hers. I immediately ran and grabbed my spear.

"He's here." I whispered.

Suddenly Tigre bursted out of the bush and landed right in front of me. Tigre was telepathically speaking to me.

"Even if you do go I'll be there. I will find you and I kill you. Don't you ever forget that." He told me.

Then Tigre turned and turned into dust as he walked away. The dust went up into the sky and away from us. I looked at Ryan and his father. They were both in shock.

"What just happened?!" Ryan asked.

"You didn't know that Tigre was a spirit?" I told.

----------------------------------------------
*contest time* I want to have a writing parnter. Please send me a poem, essay, or a short story about your biggest fears and if I like it I will let you know and have us work together on a book.