Forever And Always His

Completed

Description:

Riley Monroe and Everett Rosenfeld have been best friends since they were four and have been in love since they were fourteen. Riley has promised Everett that no matter what, she will be his forever. So after Everett's mother dies in a car accident, why does Everett shut Riley down? Because Everett believes that Riley is the reason why his mother is dead.

Opinion:

There isn't anything special about the plot. it's a very common plot and it's cliché. One thing I love about this book is that it didn't have Everett's point of view in it! I am soooo glad it didn't have his p.o.v, otherwise it would have totally ruined the book. You see, in some books when you don't get the other main character in the book's p.o.v, you get upset because for some reason you feel like you need his or her p.o.v. In this book that didn't happen. When the book ended I realized I didn't read any Everett's p.o.v and it felt so good. in the beginning I hated Everett, but then she gave me enough reasons to love him, he's just so cute. I love Riley, she's got an awesome personality. I don't think I laughed a lot tho, but it wasn't necessary, everything ran just perfect. It's a really great book, you love what you get and you don't want anything else (me anyway.).