The Bachelor

Completed

Description:

One competition, one man, twenty-five women, and a bet. Zachary Astor wanted to be the Bachelor for one purpose alone: to prove to his friends that he can ditch twenty-five women without ever looking back at any of them. But will he stand on to his words when he meets Julianne Grey, the only woman who seems to regret being in the competition? Despite what he thinks, Zachary will find his thoughts preoccupied by the weird, silent, and mysterious girl he keeps on giving a rose much to his own amazement and her disappointment.

Opinion:

I swear I love this book and Greenwriter (the author of this book and The Transient Wife). It's just brilliant! Just brilliant! I mean, it's a typical 'player falls for first girl who rejects him and girl who doesn't want anything but for the player to leave her alone' kind of book, but doesn't take place in a high school. It has a nice twist, that doesn't really make it that cliché.

Julianne is really cool and I fucking love Zachary! You know in those books that when everything seems to be falling in place and the main characters start to change and they're no longer the characters we fell in love with? Well thank God that shit didn't happen in this book! From the beginning till the end (minus the whole Zach convincing Julianne part) the characters stayed the same: Zach being Zach is still childish and impulsive, while Julianne is the exact opposite.

it's a really great book and I'm proud to say I read it 2 times.