It All Started With An Apple

Completed

Description:

Kyla is open-minded; Brianne is closed off, judgmental. Kyla is a hopeless romantic. Brianne? Not so much. So when Kyla shoves an apple into her face telling her to throw it across the cafeteria so she can find her future love, Brianne is anything but interested.

And yet she throws the apple anyway.

Who does the apple hit? Dannon Barone, the most popular boy in school. Though he's seemingly sweet and all-smiles, Brianne dislikes him. She thinks he's a fake, a fraud, someone who is just charming the crowds in order to gain popularity. But Brianne is about to learn that stereotypes are not true, and that she's been too quick to judge those around her.

Brianne Nichols' life is about to change forever. And what does she have to thank for it? A bruised piece of fruit. Who would have known that a stupid apple could be right?

Opinion:

Once upon a time, there was a girl who needed to study for her geography test. But the girl found an amazing book to read and so she read it and left the studying for later. And who might this girl be? Yepp. You guessed it: it was me and the book I found was It All Started With An Apple.

Moving on from my pathetic attempt to tell a story. I always say that I'm not gonna read these type of books ever again, it is these books that capture my attention and I always love them. And damn right I loved this one too.

It was a funny book. I didn't find Brianne annoying at all, I thought she was great and you got to see how much she changed as you kept reading, but then again she didn't change. It's one of those weird things, you know. She changed but she didn't change, when you read it maybe you'll get what I mean. Dannon was... amazing. I can't help but picturing him being really thoughtful, like when you speak, he'll really listen and make you feel special. He's one of those people you'd be glad you made his acquaintance. The book was also sad. If you don't have a problem with bawling your eyes out and loving every second of it because it just feels like the right thing to do, by all means go ahead and read. Trust me, you'll love it.

Bottom line is: the book was bloody brilliant. Oh, and when Kyla said 'flabbergasted, infuriated and baffled' it made my day.