The Time Capsule

Completed

Description:

What happens when the city girl has to ride through rough roads, mount a carabao, hitch a ride on a sugarcane truck, spend the night in a prison cell and a lot more? What happens when the socialite finds herself in a place that she has never been to? And what happens when she is joined by a man with the heart of a child but a few secrets of his own? Join Steph as she takes on the journey to find her grandmother's first love and their precious time capsule. Entangled in a series of unfortunate events, Steph will have her own journey of self-discovery and love.

Opinion:

When I saw it, it had another summary. The summary said something about she cried for the man she couldn't have. I don't really remember. The point is it caught my attention and I began to read it. I really love this book. It plays out in The Philippines and here and there you will read some words in Filipino. I have never ever been to The Philippines, so it was awesome to read about the places.

Steph was/still kinda is such a brat, hahahahahaha. I love her, I still remember the golden sandals she lost and the dresses she couldn't wear. Eric is a real sweetheart! That's what he is: a sweetheart.  He managed to fall in love with Steph and make Steph fall in love also. The adventures they had together were amazing and amusing. It was truly a great book and I hope you will enjoy it too, with that said: go read already! :)