My Brother's Best Friend

Completed

Description:

After being away for two years, Sophie returns home to finish her last two years of school where she first began. But by the end of her first year, will she be able to face the second? Sophie's been through heart ache before and trys not to get too attached any any other guys, that is untill she finds herself falling completely head over heels for her brother's jerk best friend. He's your regular high school heartthrob that has a reputation to contain and he and Sophie never got alone.

They say that there's a line between hate and love...When he finds himself falling for Sophie, will he let his ego get in the way? Will he change his player ways or will Sophie feel that heartache all over again? Will Sophie be able to chose the path to follow without hurting the ones she loves most? Will Sophie be able to make the end of the school year without hurting herself?

Opinion:

Omg, this book made me cry so much!! This book is really, really good. I must say the author is very talented, cause not everybody can let you get so emotional over a book. But to be honest, I should stop saying something about me crying cause if you haven't read it yet, it would be a spoiler.

What I appreciated the most about this book, is that it shows us that not everything in this life is about finding your true love. It shows us that there are some things that are more important, like family and friends. I personally don't believe in the whole you don't turn your back on family thing, but it was quite inspiring to see that when some of the most important people in her life turned their back on her, she still had their back the whole time.

In my opinion, the author was really mean when she did some things in the book. When the book ended I was in shock. I didn't like the ending, but now I do. The more I try to figure out why the author wrote the book like that (not just the ending), because I was not counting on the book turning out like that, the more I realize that this book is really about forgiveness and hope.

This book has a sequel, if you don't like to read sequels and you want a traditional happy ending, you will just have to make up something in your head.

The sequel is called Forgotten love