Loving Seasons

Description:

[COMPLETED 1 OF 4 STORIES]

Join the Seasons in their adventures of finding love in the midst of their own family quirks. And fight for it when a long-awaited danger slowly makes face.

WINTER SCANDALOUS: Everyone at school fears and respects him. Everyone at school condemns and hates her. And most of all, they hate each other. Bryce never liked Sophia Davis and she feels the same way. But what happens when Sophia, the school bully, gets in trouble because of a scandal that rocked the whole school? And what will Bryce do when he knows the truth is not what everybody thinks?

SPRING CHASE: Lily Seasons has always been in love with Cliff Walker and she's cool with him ignoring her. But when Cliff finally makes it clear that he doesn't want her, Lily's magical spring season goes gray. Knowing it would affect the entire family, if not the whole country, Lily's cousins decides to talk to Cliff. Trapped in his own secrets and the Seasons' 'threats', Cliff decide to give Lily a chance. How will Lily handle the truth if she finds out? And how will Cliff come to terms with his own secrets and the bigger ones he is yet to discover?

Opinion:

Let me just take a moment to say how genius this is. I have never ever ever read something like this. I mean, seriously. Would you ever think about somehow incorporating the four seasons into something as wonderful as these stories?  I know I wouldn't.

I love these two stories and I know that I'm gonna love the other two too!