Chapter 2: Restroom

{A/N: I'm sorry, I couldn't think of a better title for this chapter xD}

"Nice to meet ya fellas!! The name's Bill Cipher! Just call me Bill!"

'.....Bill...?'

My head ached for a second and looking to my right, I saw Mabel gritting her teeth in anger. Why was she mad at the new student? Do they know each other? "Not only has Pacifica made this day bad, but also Bill?! This day is the worst..." I heard her mutter under her gritting teeth. I looked back to the foreigner and saw him staring at me. He went back on smiling again and gave me a small wave. In return, I waved back awkwardly, not sure whether what I just did was right or not.

"W-We also have another transfer student! P-Pacifica was it?". Pacifica stood up and flipped her hair as she walked to the front. Mabel nudged me and made a disgusted look while pretending she was puking. I copied Mabel's reaction and we both held our laughter. Our laughter soon stopped as we heard a loud cough from Pacifica who did it on purpose to catch our attention and luckily for her, she actually successed.

"My name's Pacifica Northwest and as you can see, I'm the daughter of none other than Preston Northwest, the president of the most famous company in town. My mother, Priscilla Northwest, is the-" she was suddenly (and thankfully) interrupted by Sir Brown who coughed. "Okay Pacifica! Thank you for introducing yourself infront of the class! You may now take your seat!" he rudely yet politely told Pacifica. Pacifica gasped in disbelief in a very Blondie manner and pouted as she sat down. For a second, she looked like a spoiled child having a tantrum. 'Oh wait, she already is' I thought, proud with the sass I just did.

Out of nowhere, Bill suddenly appeared beside me and stared at me as if he was observing my entire figure. His eyes scanned me from head to toe and as he bent down a bit, a glint of gold caught my eye. He had a golden triangle as his necklace that matched his appearance. Something about his necklace made me feel so nostalgic. I just feel like I've seen it before, I just don't know where.

"Ummm... Cipher? *cough cough* Can you please sit down now?" our teacher awkwardly interrupted. Bill, who still seemed to be in a daze, looked at the teacher and had a dumb look on bis face. "Huh..?" he said dumbfoundedly. In an instant, I giggled quietly. 'I'm starting to like this new kid...' I thought.

I glanced at Mabel and saw that she was glaring at me. She then started mouthing: "What the hell are you doing?!". Now, I don't know why she's mad. She probably doesn't like the transferee but that doesn't mean I have to hate him too. "I'm talking to him, what about it?" I whispered to her, trying my best not to let Bill hear us while he's talking to the teacher.

Mabel was about to respond but she decided to keep her mouth shut. She continued glaring at me though. I thought for a minute and realized something. I turned my head to Mabel and grinned. "Could it be that you're jealous~?" I teased. "As if, you brainiac" she responded with an unamused look.

Bill seemed to notice Mabel and began staring at her like what he did to me. "AH!" Bill said as he snapped his fingers. He pointed his index finger to Mabel and had a huge smile on his face. "You're Mabel, aren't ya?" Bill asked. In shock, both Mabel and I looked at him in surprise. Mabel turned to him and had a furious look on her face. "Goldbar freak..." Mabel growled. "I'm glad you remember me, Shooting Star~" Bill said with a mischievous grin. 'So Mabel DOES know this guy...' I thought.