Author's Note#2

Okay, I'm really REALLY sorry if you guys expected an update but I'm just here to thank you guys for all the support!!

I can't believe we hit 10k reads!! Like, IS THIS A DREAM?! I seriously didn't expect to have this much readers!! I seriously can't thank you guys enough :')

I'm not gonna lie, I haven't made much progress with the next chapter so it's gonna take awhile. I was on Summer vacation and unlike last summer, I've been extremely lazy at writing stories.

The reason why I'm taking very long to update the next chapter is because I had a major author's block. I got extremely lost with the plot. Like, I don't know what's gon happen next. I have no idea on how to progress this story.

Sometimes I'm worried that I might be taking the story too fast or too slow. That's the number one worry I have for this book. I want this book to stay longer til it's completed. That basically means I want it to have like around 50 chapters or so, but I don't think I have the potential to do it.

As you can see, I take very long before I can release the next chapter. That chapter's not even edited yet. Moreover, there's alot of errors.

I, as a fellow reader like yourselves, am also very impatient. I know how much you guys desperately want a new chapter and I know that waiting is definitely not your thing because I'm just as the same as all of you. But please, try to understand that it's also hard for us, writers.

Which is why I wanna thank those people who still stayed and waited patiently for the next chapter <3

I'm back with writing stories and I decided to write every night before I go to bed, so that means I'll be continuing to write on the next chapter.

I'm probably going to release it soon, maybe around this month of June. I can't promise you all that I would, but I'll try my best to release it before the deadline.

Thank you all again so much!! I wish there was some way I can thank you guys ;u;

You guys are the best <3

-DeathmanReaper
(See you all soon ^^)