Author's Note#3

Hello everyone and I'm sorry if you're expecting a chapter to read but I just want you all to know that I'm really sorry for taking so long to write. You must be wondering what's taking me so long to update and when the next chapter is going to be out. I have answers to both of those questions and unfortunately, both contain bad news.

I have no other excuse than the fact that school's been holding me back, especially what I've been going through for the past few months. I've been seriously depressed for almost a year already and I've been suffering with an eating disorder and self harm issues as well. I've been dealing with a lot of things and it's been really difficult. With nobody I can depend on, I only have myself to rely on and it's going to be a long and difficult battle to fight. I've destroyed so many relationships and lost so many friends because of this. I almost lost my life three times and everyday just keeps getting harder and harder to hold on. I'm afraid it won't be long until I lose hope again. It's really hard to find any motivation to continue writing in this state. Nothing's coming inside my head and it's almost as if I've completely forgotten on how to write. I'm really really sorry...

As for the next chapter, I'm sad to say that it's not gonna be finished anytime soon. In fact, if I have to be completely honest, I don't think it'll be released within this year. I haven't even finished a single paragraph yet and I don't know what's going to be next. I've completely forgotten every plan I had for this story and it isn't exactly easy to try and remember.

Am I going to discontinue this story? No. I still want this to be continued but it'll be in hiatus for now. If I ever have an idea for this story or a little bit of motivation to write, I'm definitely going to write it down and continue this. If any of you have any suggestions for the story, please let me know and feel free to share what you think is best for the story. That much can help a lot. Thank you so much again and I'm really sorry I failed you all. Just when you thought you can't be more of a disappointment than you already are...

For the meantime, if you have any questions regarding the story or any concerns regarding the previous chapters, I would gladly answer them.

Thank you for your time and patience