Chapter 4: The Tour

{A/N: Yooo so I changed the story's  description cuz I realized it didn't go the way my plot went so like, check it out if ya want. Other than that, there's nothin else I can say. Enjoy reading ^^}

》☆》☆》☆》☆》☆》☆》☆》

"Soooo~ When are ya gonna show me around, Pine Tree?" he asked. Welp, this is absolutely fantastic.

I was about to dismiss the ridiculous nickname he gave me but for some reason...

Why do I feel like I've heard it sonewhere before?

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"Did you just call me 'Pine Tree'?".

He looked at me and wore that usual annoying grin on his face. "What are you, deaf? Of course I called you Pine Tree. What else did you think I called you?". "Well, I just thought that I misheard you so is it bad to ask?". It was obvious that I was starting to get irritated but hey, that's what I wanted to show him.

"No, not at all. I just thought that you're probably deaf". "And I just thought that you're probably an asshole" I said as a comeback. I was kinda proud of myself for saying that. "Woah, sassy. I like it" he said with a grin. The fuck? That's not the reaction I wanted!

"Well, don't get used to it. You sound like a fucking perverted masochist". "So what if I am?". "Then you're disgusting" I said harshly. I didn't regret it though, he deserves it. I checked the time once again and saw that lunch break was almost over. 'Greaaaat, I just wasted my time talking to this annoying newbie and missed lunch. Well done, Dipper Pines, well done...'. I looked at the golden man and sighed. As much as I hate to do this, the tour must go on.

"Hey, goldbar freak, aren't you coming?" I called from the distance as I started walking ahead to the cafeteria's exit. He ran over to my spot and smiled at me while panting. "You- haa.... just- haa... called me goldbar freak- haa.." he said between his heavy breaths.  "What of it?". "It's the same nickname that your sister called me". "And..?".

Silence took over and after awhile, he shook his head. "Nevermind, it's nothing" he said. Though I was both confused and curious, I decided to just shrug it off. Before we could leave, I felt a tug on my sleeve. I thought it was Bill but it was actually Mabel. "Mabel? What are you doing here?" I asked. It was obvious that she ran all the way to get me.

She took a few breaths before responding to my question. "Huff... huff... Lunch.. huff...". "Oh my God, I should've left sooner..." I said out loud. "What was that?". "Nothing! Here, just take my fricking wallet and buy yourself a lun-". Before I could even finish my sentence, my wallet was immediately snatched from my hand by my sister. "Thanks Dipper!". As she walked pass Bill, she gave him a vicious glare and murmured something before running back to the cafeteria.

"What did she say?" I asked. As if in a daze, he suddenly broke out of his trance and shook his head. "Nah, it's nothing" he replied plainly. I knew he was lying but it's not like I can push him to tell me the truth. That would just be rude.

Since I have the teacher's permission, I guess I can skip any classes I want just as long as I give this guy a tour, right? I hope I can, but maan! I really don't wanna skip Math and History class. I noticed that Bill's been quite silent for awhile so I decided to check and see how he's doing behind me.

I regretted being concerned as I saw that he was just suspiciously grinning on my back. "W-What is it..?" I stuttered, feeling a little bit creeped out. "What? Oh, nothing~ I was just admiring how cute your butt looks like from here~". Immediately, I turned around and covered my bottom in embarassment. "H-H-Hey dude, look - I-I'm sorry but I don't swing that way.." I boldly said as my face continues to flush in embarassment.

"Hey, that's fine~ I also don't swing that way~". "Doesn't seem like it to me though.." I commented. ". "Hey, believe me, I really don't! Buuut~" he eyed me from head to toe and just like that, he suddenly appeared right infront of me out of nowhere. It was like he had the ability to teleport. He lifted my chin with his index finger and looked at me seductively in the eyes. "-You're an exemption~" he sang as he got closer and closer to my face.

I harshly pushed him away from me and glared at him. "Seriously, I don't swing that way!! Now, if you still want this tour, will you please behave yourself and stop invading m personal space?" I huffed. He stopped grinning for a second and shrugged his shoulders plainly.

We continued the tour like it was nothing. Of course, Bill didn't stop teasing me just like that. He made some jokes here and there but no matter how funny it was, I had to keep my laughter silently. I'm still playing the strict and angry attitude so I couldn't just ruin this over some hilarious joke.

Along the way, Bill and I started to slowly get along. We shared some few interests and surprisingly, he's actually good with Math. I guess it's true that you can't judge a person by its appearance. I showed him where the restrooms and cafeteria were located and some other rooms too. As we arrived to our last destination, we savored the fresh scent of the air and the beautiful view of the sky. Our last stop was the most peaceful place in the school, the rooftop.

Students barely come here and many of them don't even know this place exists. It's surprising how people can't see the rooftop from down there. I mean, this building's not even that high. I looked at Bill's reaction and saw that he had the same reaction as we did when we first came here- Amazement.

"Wooow...." he said with awe. I smirked and sat down on the warm floor. "I know" I cockily replied. Bill sat down next to me and continued looking at the beautiful scenary infront of him. "This kinda reminds me of the place I used to go during Summer when I was a kid.." he said outloud. "It does..?". He didn't say anything, just nodded. "I would always go to this tall hill where I could get a better view of the sky and the village. I had a friend with me too. He would always accompany wherever I go. He was the bestest friend I could ever have..".

I noticed that things were getting personal. Although I appreciate this guy's trust and open personality, I don't think I should be listening to this. I mean, he just met me today. I was just the classmate who toured him around. Even so... something but pulling me away from my thoughts. Something was telling me that I should be listening.

Gulping, I decided to ask. "What place was that...?". He stayed silent for awhile and rather than wearing his usual creepy grin, he smiled. His smile looked almost like he was... sad. He looked at me and shook his head. "It's a secret".

He stood up and stretched his arms before excusing himself. "Yo Pinetree, thanks for showing me around. I gotta go take a piss and probably go straight to the next class. See ya later!" he said. Confused, I scratched my head and sighed.

"This is one exhausting day..."

{A/N: SUP PEEPZ? SORRY BUT I GOTTA END IT  SHORT HERE CUZ ONII-CHAN'S GOTTA SLEEP  EARLY FOR SCHOOL TOMORROW SO G'NIGHT MADADAKAS! (• ^ •)7}