Chapter 11- Why Can't I Stop Thinking About Him?

Dedicated to : Gherie Santos =D Thank you for the support! =] I Miss you :*

I already posted the pomeranian dog on the side so I hope you already have an idea what Eric's dog look like. And also the place where they went. I hope you'll like my story. ^_______^

Chapter 11 

Time: 1:45 am

Eric and I were sleeping on my bed. I put some pillows on my side so that we can have some space.... Eric's position and my position:

                               |_______________|

Eric's face    ~>      (-___-)   ||  (        )   <~ My feet (covered in blanket)

Hugging Ted ~>    |] ted [|  ||  (>oo<)  <~ My hands...(praying position)

His cute feet ~>      8       8   ||   (_^_)   <~ My face (Upside down)

                               |_______________|

After 4 hours....

RING!!!! RING!!!! RING!!!!

Arf! Arf! Arf!

"Ughh!! What's that noise?" >.<* I burried my face under the pillow. I checked on my Iphone and it's still 5 am in the morning. That's like 12:00 am to me! And I never have an alarm clock in my room. Maybe Eric is a morning person after all. I'm his opposite. -_-* 

Arf! Arf! Arf!

Eric's dog kept on barking. It was so annoying! But I like dogs so it was okay..

"Eric! Wake up! Your phone is ringing!! Switch it off!"  I shouted.

-

-

-

-

No answer...

I looked at the back and I didn't see Eric. His blanket was well folded and Ted was there. It's 5 am in the morning where could he possibly be? 

"Ugh!! I need to find him before my parents would worry again." I said to myself  as I started to stand. "Hmmmmp!" I stretched my arms and my knees. I think I got cramps in my thigh. I folded my blanket... it was my first time that I folded a blanket properly. Of course I need to impress Eric so that he would like me.. But still I hate him. -_-*

"Arf! Arf!" Eric's dog went outside and he was running! He'll get lost if his dog don't know the place!

"Oh my! I need to hurry!" I went quickly to the bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and combed my hair twice. I really need to hurry so I rushed outside. There's no time so I jumped into the window. (Ninja style... more on Edwin's style)

"Hey wait!" I shouted, following Eric's dog. He's running and so I approached him!

After 5 minutes the dog already stopped from running and there I saw Eric standing infront of the lake.

It was freezing cold and I didn't wear any jacket. I forgot because I was so worried about Eric's puppy.

"Ha uh ha uh ha uh." I kept on catching my breath. I was tired and so I lay on the grass. I closed my eyes and started to rest for a while.

Suddenly my sight  became darker... I opened my eyes and I saw Eric standing in front of me. 

My position: