aye chapter three

// I plan to develop this story well, so if you don't really like the way the story is progressing, I guess you can leave ?? I bet there's much better fluff for KageHina anyway :// maybe even smut :0. But anyway, thanks for reading, even if it's like 2 people reading it. It means loads that you care about my silly story.

Ok, thanks again, and without further adue.. Chapter three..\\

They woke early to pack up and leave the hotel. Once they were all packed up they waited for the bus to arrive and take them all home.

Noya seemed pleased with himself as he grinned at Hinata and Kageyama.

"What is it Sempai?" Hinata looked over at Noya who was eyeing them.

"Nothing.. Hinata did you know you talk in your sleep?"

"No I do not.. Well I don't know.. Do I?"

"Oh yes yes very much." Noya giggled to himself and Hinata grew impatient and embarrassed.

"What did I say, Noya??" Hinata shook Noya and Noya covered his mouth trying not to laugh.

The bus rolled up during the commotion and the team climbed on. As Hinata climbed the stairs Noya walked up right behind him and whispered in his ear. Hinata's face flushed light pink and Noya smiled brightly. Hinata looked Back at Noya and then away, climbing back up the stairs.

Once on the bus Hinata sat behind Tsukishima and Yamaguchi, Tsuki sitting by the window with his headphones on. Yamaguchi was in a conversation with Sugawara and Daichi, who sat across from them. Kageyama sat near the front next the the window, in front of Noya and Asahi. Hinata peered over the seat glaring at Noya as he bothered Kageyama. He felt his face heat up thinking about what Noya whispered to him earlier. Hinata watched Noya talk the Kageyama, wondering if he's told Kageyama what he had said while asleep. 'I would never say something like that.. Noya must be messing with me.' Still glaring at them he hadn't noticed that Kageyama looked back at him. Hinata immediately sunk down in his seat, face now hotter than before. 'Did Noya tell him-'

The bus ride was kind of short. They pulled up to everyone's homes and dropped them off. Kageyama being last. Kageyama thanked the bus driver and exited the bus, walking towards his home.

Once inside, Kageyama went to his room to unpack his things. Throwing his over night close and pajamas into the laundry room, planning to wash them later, he thought about the previous night. Kageyama, honestly, enjoyed himself. It was fun to walk around the town with Hinata and eat tons of food.

Kageyama went back to his room and laid down on his bed. He wasn't sure what to do now that he was home for the summer. And it was still early in the day. Maybe he could take a nap? He was tired. He rolled over on his side and faced the window, looking out at the tree tops in the distance. 'Wonder what Hinata and the others are doing right now..' He glared out the window, thinking about the recent night and what lies ahead for the summer. His eyes were slowly shutting, until they were completely closed.

su short sorry ;A;